Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: [suggestion] T10 priest

If you changed the helmet a little bit, the set would be absolutely perfect! The reason why it isn't tying in with the rest of the set is because the robes, shoulders, etc., while looking slightly new in terms of traditional Azeroth fashion, still looks like it would fit. The helmet, while looking great, looks too much like it belongs to the far future rather than Azeroth. A way to fix this is to make the helmet look less 'metally', and perhaps add a few more details and decorations - a great way of making something look futuristic is to simplify the design, while making it look like it's made of metals.

Overall I am extremely impressed over the design, and I'd love wearing this set, (including the awesome helmet!) on my priest!

-credit to Rayde

Quote Originally Posted by Elaniriel
    If you changed the helmet a little bit, the set would be absolutely perfect! The reason why it isn't tying in with the rest of the set is because the robes, shoulders, etc., while looking slightly new in terms of traditional Azeroth fashion, still looks like it would fit. The helmet, while looking great, looks too much like it belongs to the far future rather than Azeroth. A way to fix this is to make the helmet look less 'metally', and perhaps add a few more details and decorations - a great way of making something look futuristic is to simplify the design, while making it look like it's made of metals.

Overall I am extremely impressed over the design, and I'd love wearing this set, (including the awesome helmet!) on my priest!
    thank you !

it was a beautiful dream, thank you all ^^

priest are mage now :/ :

Quote Originally Posted by amuro
    priest are mage now :/ :
    thats right because priest have never had a hood before, must be a copy of the mage set.