Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: The REAL reason behind the LoH nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Niero123
    Would be totally balanced. In blizzards eyes.
    dude i dont think u understand wot he means...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Male orc virgins.
    This isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by holyme
    I can't believe no one's figured it out yet. It's so simple
    dude that fucking hilarious! reminds me of cartman in the Mystery of the Urinal Deuce episode... about the US government making a conspiracy on the conspiracy of 9/11.... if u havnt seen it, u have to watch it

OMFG I almost died laughing. That's even better than my original post lol
    Thank you.
    Quote from: JonTargaryen on October 10, 2009, 09:16:46 pm
    Jaina isn't thinking with her head, she's thinking with her jaina.

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Male orc virgins.
    Zug zug

I can't believe no one's figured it out yet. It's so simple

Paladins are holy knights correct? Lay on Hands is laying your hands on someone right?

By using LoH on ourselves we've been sinning. God is angry that we've been touching ourselves all these years.
    In the beginning using we didn't use LoH much because it was bad for us. After a few years and some things changed we began touching ourselves more frequently. and now god is punishing us.

This explains the Sacred Shield nerf too. God will be shielding us less frequently now. If we keep it up eventually we'll lose Divine shield, divine protection, and even the use of the Holy Light. We'll have to make our living by selling crack on the street.

To fix this we must perform ancient catholic rituals. We have to go to the cathedral of light in stormwind, target the altar boy, and.... ok i'll stop now.
    QFT LOL

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patch...-06-04-01.html

Joke patch 1.11
    Paladin
    -Paladins will now receive a 2% increase to DPS for every cloth item worn. In addition, chance to crit will increase by 5% if a dress is worn. This is to encourage a wider variety of itemization for the Paladin.
    -Paladins can no longer target self with Lay on Hands as the spell was intended to help others.
    -New Form: Bear Form and Dire Bear Form! This new ability should help the Paladin tank in five, ten and twenty player-capped dungeons.

This evil has been long in the making. Soon we shall have bear forms! Haza brothers and sisters!
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Keile
    [Blizzquote author=Ghostcrawler]As you can see, we are trying some different things with some paladin mechanics.

The Aura Mastery change (to 6 sec duration) is one we think is appropriate. If I had to guess, this one will stick.

We are trying some things with Sacred Shield to make it more of a Holy tool and less useful for Ret and Prot (without being totally irrelevant). I don't have a lot of faith that the implementation on the PTR is the one we'll go with for a couple of reasons, but our overall goal is to make Ret less tanky and the Holy tree feel like it's the right one to focus on for healing. I would expect a Sacred Shield change of some kind though.

I wouldn't worry too much on the Lay on Hands change at this point. I don't want to promise we won't change the spell for 3.3, but our intent was to revert the others only change before it went out to the PTR, which is why we didn't patch note it. We have already changed it back on our local builds.

The paladin class isn't just supposed to be for support anymore, but at the same time, the original intent for many paladin abilities was to help the group. Over time however they have contributed into making the paladin into a "one-man army," able to play offensively, defensively and heal without say the stance changing or shapeshifting or sometimes event talent specialization required of other classes. Many of the LK balance problems we've had with the class are because of that core issue.

With that said, we're just not sure a Lay on Hands change really accomplishes much from a balance perspective, while it feels bad to lose such an iconic ability. We just don't think the bang for the buck is there on this change, which is why we reverted it. But I'm not going to promise we won't touch it.

In fact, I'm not going to promise anything with this post. Please don't dredge it up later to try and argue against any upcoming changes. I'm just trying to clear up some confusion. [/blizzquote]

In other words...the change to LoH isn't going through, and it was never meant to even hit the PTR.
    L2read noob.. oh and nerf ret paladins more please

I remember winning WSG at like 42 on my paladin. And the reason people said why we won?

"It was Qinda. She used Lay on Hands on herself while carrying the flags. The image of a female dwarf fondling herself was too much for the horde to handle."

Quote Originally Posted by MaDmAjoR
    The only thing that matters now is that will be changed so .. im so happy ( for pvp stuff, not pve ) .. cheers paladins, luv ya
    reading the big blue post that someone posted is HARD
    Waiting on Cata
    SCII: Naret
    WoW: Naret, Destromath US

So presumably you'll still be able to LoH yourself but monitor brightness will be reduced by 50%. Do it to often and you'll go blind right?

Quote Originally Posted by Recompence
    paladins are getting new spell.

Call of the martyr
    100% base mana
    25 minute cool down

The paladin charges him/herself with holy energy and runs into a group of people before exploding killing all mobs in vicinity along with self. Paladin will rez instantly awaiting his/her 72 virgins only to realize that they're all orcs.
    ROFL WIN

Quote Originally Posted by vespin
    who the fuck let you out of your box??? time to go back to crazy town for you mr. crazy man.
    lol what a loser. I think it's time you grew up my friend