Front Page Streams

The "Crab People" stream currently on the front page is autoplaying anytime the page is opened, and starts with some overly obnoxious commercial or another. I cannot be the only person that does not like being told all about the latest skin moisturizer every time I want to open or refresh the front page.
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Re: Front Page Streams

was about to make topic about streams as well. the fact that they start automatically is a bit annoying. im used to have mmo champ front page always open in the background to check for news and latest forum topics often in free moments between raid pulls etc. but now i cant since those streams start automatically and cause lags for me and spam my ears with their sound. pretty annoying during raid, for 10 minutes i was looking for a source of those sounds, almost thought my wow is bugged and plays random sounds
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

15+ Year Old Account

Get Mozzila firefox, then get Flash Blocker.

I was one of the people who complained about the stupid MLG live steam, till I saw the light.

15+ Year Old Account

How do you block this, I really am getting sick of Susie Roberts and her fucking potatoes.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

they are really annoying - almost as annoying as the ads they have that move over all of the front page news and cannot be closed, or moved.

I know it's how MMO-Champ makes their money but shit... don't force it on me, if I'm interested I'll click.

Flash blocker

Quote Originally Posted by Roangut
    How do you block this, I really am getting sick of Susie Roberts and her fucking potatoes.
    like people are saying flashblocker or even addblocker (i didnt have flashblocker and opened the page and couldn't mute that bitch in the commercial and was like ADDBLOCKER TO THE RESCUE!!?!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

15+ Year Old Account

OMG, Flash Block is awesome!
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sullimo
    they are really annoying - almost as annoying as the ads they have that move over all of the front page news and cannot be closed, or moved.

I know it's how MMO-Champ makes their money but shit... don't force it on me, if I'm interested I'll click.
    If you see a bad ad, please report it. We don't like annoying ads either, but it's not something we have direct control of. There's instructions on how to help us deal with them in the Wrath general forums, one of the stickies.