Thread: Arthas Details

Arthas Details

So you clear ICC down to Arthas, and you finally ascend to the top of the citadel. Arthas is sitting waiting for you, and as you approach, his dialogue starts.

"I see you've arrived mortals. While you were building your precious Coliseum and training hard to become unbeatable arena champions, I took the time to assemble some arena teams of my own. How about a little... (with a gleam in his eye) 2v25!"

Kelthuzad and Anub'arak
    <Rez Plz>

Standard fight, Kel and Anub retain previous abilities, just tuned, blah blah. Upon beating them, new LK dialogue begins.

"Very well. They've been beaten before, countless times. For my next team, I decided not to recruit... locally (again, more eye gleams and evil cackling)."

Illidan, Vashj, Kael
    <Elitists Pre-Nerf>

Same as before, tuned blah blah blah. More dialogue.

"You are beginning to test my patience. Arena team, RISE!"

Kel, Anub, Illi, Vashj, Kael
    <Death Was Merely A Setback>

Best 5v5 team ever. Then you beat them.

"NOOOOO!!! How will I pay Kil'jaeden? I bet everything on this match!! (Clutches chest as he bends over, unable to breathe, LK is having a heart attack, and yes I know he doesn't have a heart, that's why he's extra susceptible to cardiac related illnesses)."

He doubles over, and in doing so, the helm slips from his head, and the leaked death animation plays.

There you have it. The final battle of Ice Crown, nay the Expansion.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Arthas Details

Wat

go wash your mouth since you've finished spraying bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by TheVanquisher
    Yeah, about that.... the Frozen throne is at the bottom of Icecrown Citadel... not the top. Not to mention this entire idea is dumb as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    lol wtf is it really? cause im pretty sure its somewhere around the top.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    actually who the fuck am i kidding the frozen throne is at the top end of discussion.
    Hilarious every fucking time i read this

I'm pretty sure reading that just made me dumber somehow.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

Yeah, about that.... the Frozen throne is at the bottom of Icecrown Citadel... not the top. Not to mention this entire idea is dumb as hell.

10+ Year Old Account

lol wtf is it really? cause im pretty sure its somewhere around the top.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Are you sure???

10+ Year Old Account

actually who the fuck am i kidding the frozen throne is at the top end of discussion.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

still, was 6/10 funny better than nothing!
    My Blog: http://www.wow-professions.info - 1 450 Profession Guides. Mankrik's Wife approves of this.

......wait for it....

why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

The really sad part of this thread, it was OP's 1st post....he signed up just to post that....

fully fully epic fail.

15+ Year Old Account

The raid arrives at the top of the citadel, looking around and seeing nobody...

*Silence for a while...A cricket is heard on the background.*

Darion: Tirion... I told you it was on the botton...
    Tirion: Damn those 2004 maps are way outdated.

i just can't resist

Quote Originally Posted by eyeswide
    So you clear ICC down to Arthas, and you finally ascend to the top of the citadel. Arthas is sitting waiting for you, and as you approach, his dialogue starts.

"I see you've arrived mortals. While you were building your precious Coliseum and training hard to become unbeatable arena champions, I took the time to assemble some arena teams of my own. How about a little... (with a gleam in his eye) 2v25!"

Kelthuzad and Anub'arak
    <Rez Plz>

Standard fight, Kel and Anub retain previous abilities, just tuned, blah blah. Upon beating them, new LK dialogue begins.

"Very well. They've been beaten before, countless times. For my next team, I decided not to recruit... locally (again, more eye gleams and evil cackling)."

Illidan, Vashj, Kael
    <Elitists Pre-Nerf>

Same as before, tuned blah blah blah. More dialogue.

"You are beginning to test my patience. Arena team, RISE!"

Kel, Anub, Illi, Vashj, Kael
    <Death Was Merely A Setback>

Best 5v5 team ever. Then you beat them.

"NOOOOO!!! How will I pay Kil'jaeden? I bet everything on this match!! (Clutches chest as he bends over, unable to breathe, LK is having a heart attack, and yes I know he doesn't have a heart, that's why he's extra susceptible to cardiac related illnesses)."

He doubles over, and in doing so, the helm slips from his head, and the leaked death animation plays.

There you have it. The final battle of Ice Crown, nay the Expansion.
    Mr. Eyeswide,

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having read it.
    I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel
    The raid arrives at the top of the citadel, looking around and seeing nobody...

*Silence for a while...A cricket is heard on the background.*

Darion: Tirion... I told you it was on the botton...
    Tirion: Damn those 2004 maps are way outdated.
    I lol`ed.

Rofl, why are ppl dissing the OP? His post was just a comical satire of the LK fight using various in-game jokes to make it seem ridiculous. If you didn't get that it was a joke you really need to re-evaluate your a) intelligence, b) mental health, c) life.

Of course, the 'funneh' part of the OP is subjective and i daresay many of the jaded members of the forums will find it tasteless or boring. Hey, comedy is subjective is no probs .

Quote Originally Posted by Trifande
    Rofl, why are ppl dissing the OP? His post was just a comical satire of the LK fight using various in-game jokes to make it seem ridiculous. If you didn't get that it was a joke you really need to re-evaluate your a) intelligence, b) mental health, c) life.

Of course, the 'funneh' part of the OP is subjective and i daresay many of the jaded members of the forums will find it tasteless or boring. Hey, comedy is subjective is no probs .
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?