Poll: What race will you be changing to? (This is Warrior only poll)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

10+ Year Old Account

POLL: Will you be changing your race or faction changing?

I'm pretty sure I'm going to be sticking with my Orc. If I ever do race change out of boredom or something, it'll most likely be Goblin.... But then I'd probably switch back to Orc in the end.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Re: POLL: Will you be changing your race or faction changing?

I played with the thought of switching to horde, just to see the other side of the coin. However at the current stage it makes not much sense because racials are going to change and all that - so i'll just wait until after cata, I might change then.
    "Hey, you know what's even cooler than triceratops? Every other dinosaur that ever existed."

Human, and already did, from gnome, but I arena with a pally, and am a reputation whore

I might go for Belf come Cat, but we'll see how racials stack up then. I can see how solid usage of Arcane Torrent could be devastating when given to warriors

(Staying with Human for now, free trinket ftw)

I think of changing to female undead, because I like how they basically are more in the than on the ground while fighting :P

I already have, from Troll to Night Elf. Human would've been better choice for PvE, but I preferred NE looks and animations more.

I went from gnome to Space Goat.

I love it.

The tanks like the 9k HoT that I throw on them during enrages/psuedo enrages, the 1% hit helped smooth out my rage gen, and my party likes it as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

Depending on the racials at the time, Battousai will be bitten by the Worgen and turned...when and if its allowed.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

I dunno... Sprint vs Silence...

Personally I like the whole transformed while attcking thing, and can choose to be out of combat.

And, I'm limited to Alliance as I'm way to loyal to my guild to switch factions as well.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

I already changed my Orc Warrior to a Dwarf. Yes, I couldn't care less about racials

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai
    Personally I like the whole transformed while attcking thing, and can choose to be out of combat.

And, I'm limited to Alliance as I'm way to loyal to my guild to switch factions as well.
    I got to play them a bit at Blizzcon and the animation is just SO COOL, so I agree you with you on that part. I've always been alliance as well, but above my ally affiliation is my desire to 1vN people and silences are just so useful in PvP >_>

15+ Year Old Account

Doesn't get much better than humans. that is if you don't look at them.

15+ Year Old Account

Staying Human Pally.

Though I will make Worgen Warrior.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.