Paladin Tier 10 - Live Preview (Blood Elf)

EDIT: So, as someone pointed out, a little more than a week ago Chron. posted in the Paladin Forum Readme thread that anything regarding T10 was merged. I apologize for posting this as I failed to notice that update on the readme thread. Feel free to delete or temp ban or whatever, but I would like to point out that it's a bit difficult to find any actual information regarding the set in a single 74 page thread, (also, I haven't found a "search" function for individual threads..). Also, this thread was more supposed to be an update for anyone (me) who hadn't seen the Paladin in full motion, not really a feedback kind of post (although I did include my personal feedback on all the tiers)

===========================

Since I don't think boub posted a Paladin live preview yet, (probably because of the helm bug) I went searching, found this video someone made of the blue set (the one with the helm working correctly)

Shown on a BE in icecrown, with a speculated sword and shield combo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gctz5...eature=related

Now, do you guys really think this is a horrible paladin tier? Lol, I find it funny how everyone was complaining about T8's helm being shitty, and it being just a mediocre set before it went live, and now everyone's ranting about how it's best since Judgement.. IMO, Paladin T10 will be competitively one of the best Paladin sets out there..

and because everyone does this...

in order of coolness, with taking into account that vanilla sets are going to be naturally less cool due to the fact that particle affects/ better skins etc we have available now.

Judgement/T10/Sunwell Paladin set (not a full set bonus type set but the pieces that dropped in Sunwell)

^^^ top three, I would prob say Judgement is still number 1 but can't say until I see my own toon in full T10, and if we all counted Sunwell I'm sure that would rank up close to judgement for most people

T8/T6

^^^ runners up. Just both some pretty awesome sets

T9/T4

^^^ both we're "okay" I just like the look of the models for horde T9, just looks the worst on the Paladin, but the actual models are pretty cool.. and ally side isn't THAT bad.. as for T4.. I really did like the shoulders and general look of the set.. the one photoshop that everyone says they love is just T4 with a t5 helm with wings.. T4 was a pretty good set overall. Not to mention it perfectly captured "Paladin"

T5/T1

^^^ I agree with most people who say that T5 only looked good on Draenei, but it was okay on BEs too.. and for T1, if the set was redone with the same general design, but with updated poly counts and textures etc, (and colors.. real gold instead of yellow) it would look alot better, so I can't say it was horrible, just there's been much better.

lastly, T7/3/AQ sets

.. yeah, just didn't really like the whole triangle shoulder things, and the weird like armored superhero look.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&cn=Sephkka

Re: Paladin Tier 10 - Live Preview (Blood Elf)

That's not just any BE...that's our very own Chronalis.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

Look's sweet when it's actually on. The picture's don't do the set any justice.

lol

The shield still is smaller than expected I want a huge shield! (Well maybe it scales better for a draenei)
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by Rhonen
    That's not just any BE...that's our very own Chronalis.
    this :>
    And Christ said to his disciples, "I shall grant you eternal Salvation!"
    The disciples fell to their knees and replied, "Give us kings n00b!".

i think it would look better with helm not shown : 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Lolpod
    i think it would look better with helm not shown : 8)
    I think the looks pretty nice in motion. Maybe even better with visor down..but still nice the way it is.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I also underestimated how the blue set looks. I would like to see the other ones in full motion unbugged though.

And haha, I didn't even noticed that it was Chronalis when I posted.

And the helm is fine.. leave it to paladin's to complain about the shape of the helm when we get a FREAKING SKULL. everyone complained about the T8 helm being the worst thing ever, and now I almost always see it shown on players, even if it is the worst part of the set.. (T8) it's not that bad.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Arygos&cn=Sephkka

15+ Year Old Account

For a second there I was hoping the visor might drop when your character begins the attack animation.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by The Chron [url
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-paladin/read-me-trolling/msg1632094/#msg1632094]NOTE:[/url] This sticky was made in the Paladin class forums, so if you saw it from the frontpage "Latest posts" section, please think before posting.

Hey guys,
    As of now, anyone found creating new threads regarding the Tier 10 sets will receive a temporary forum ban. There are already several threads discussing different aspects of the set, and the last thing we need are more threads that are simply going to be removed because they bring nothing to the forum that couldn't be placed in one of the existing topics.

The reasoning is that i've been receiving reports in my inbox all day about new threads about Tier 10. While i might be a nolifer, the last thing i want to find is that each time i wipe, or take a break from a raid for a few minutes, that someone has created yet another thread about the Paladin Tier 10. Please refrain from posting any more. Otherwise, bans will be handed out.

I'll shortly be trying to merge the existing threads into a single one entitled "Tier 10 Feedback".

Thanks,
    Chronalis, Paladin Forum Moderator.

EDIT: The merged topic can be found here;
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-pa...adin-t10-look/
    and thats the video from Chron.. /fail

Deleted

It kind of reminds me of Megaman, littlebit lighter blue would do. Pretty fugly, altough everything is when worn by belf :/

I hated it on a human, and I hate it in dress form, But seeing it live on a BElf, I think its shaping up to be a pretty awesome set. I do wish they would remove the skull/evil looking parts...I mean were Paladins, not DKs.

Looking like it may be T6 > Horde T9 > T10 > T4 > T2 , for my top 5 sets that is.

Quote Originally Posted by xstratax
    I hated it on a human, and I hate it in dress form, But seeing it live on a BElf, I think its shaping up to be a pretty awesome set. I do wish they would remove the skull/evil looking parts...I mean were Paladins, not DKs.

Looking like it may be T6 > Horde T9 > T10 > T4 > T2 , for my top 5 sets that is.
    could you fail any more?

1) cause they'll drop gear that DOESNT look like its come from some evil mofo in icecrown right?

2) you have a really fucked up sense of style...

on topic...

The T10 set has actually seemed to come out incredibly well... screenshots just dont do it justice...

The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

This set has grown rather quickly for me. Alot faster then t8 did (couldn't stand the furnace's at first), but then again my problems with most tier gear stems from my hate of how the shoulders look on a draenei female.

I already liked the helm when I got a look of it from a side angle, but this video shows the face a little further back then the MMO preview. Whether this is just for BE or what, I like the dept this helm gives. I can't wait to see what it looks on a draenei with different horns sticking out.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    could you fail any more?

1) cause they'll drop gear that DOESNT look like its come from some evil mofo in icecrown right?

2) you have a really fucked up sense of style...

on topic...

The T10 set has actually seemed to come out incredibly well... screenshots just dont do it justice...
    1) That doesnt take away from the more Evil aesthetic of it, besides its purchased now, not dropped

2) Glad to know your sense of style is the only one that matters...guess I fail for no being one of the 8 million minors who LOVE T2 enough to get aroused at the very sight of it.

I prefer sets that fit the style of the class/character. T9 Horde fits the Race extremely well, and T6 fits the imagery of a paladin. T4 i felt had a good flow to the look of it, and T2 was well put together and flowed well. Art Students have been known to have styles that dont fit in with those of others, just use that excuse

I do agree though that screenshots make it look bad, where as live video is MUCH MUCH better

I just hope it's formed right on a Draenei. Other than that it looks pretty good to me.