Page 1 of 2
LastLast

SwishaUI: Created by yours truly

I am now to unveil the greatest UI to ever grace the World of Warcraft. This has been a culmination of UI work over the period of the last 4 years. Previously I would find myself unhappy with my UI just a couple short weeks after creating a brand new one. This cycle has repeated for years and tortured my soul beyond belief.

But finally! I have settled on what is to be hailed as the greatest UI in the history of World of Warcraft!

Feast your eyes upon its beauty and bestow it with praise!

Removed. Failure to appreciate my work. There will be no upload. Learn to create UIs on your own.

Hail to Magisterium! Creator of godlike user interfaces!

Re: SwishaUI: Created by yours truly

Thats actually a really nice UI.
    Beats mine all to hell.

mind list the addons you are running?

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

not bad, really alot of room

Very clean, and sexy nice work
    | i7 4790K @ 4.5Ghz | Asus Z97 Pro Gamer | 32Gigs Kingston FuryX 1866 RAM | Kingston Predator M.2 240Gig SSD | 4x Intel 320 Series SATA II RAID 0 | Samsung 850 Pro OS X Drive | WD Red 1TB Media Drive | NVidia GTX 960 | Noctua NH-D15 | Dell S2340 IPS | Fractal Design Define R4 |

nothing special imho, i would not like to play with it ...
    Quote Originally Posted by peknoman
    troll capital is mmochamp

I like it, except the map up in the corner. I have to have balance and that throws it off for me =(

modified caith, next?
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

Wow you are an odd person - Any chance of an in raid screenshot, since that what most of our UI's actually look like ?

i'm sure i've seen this UI before..
    also, no names on the unitframes? wtf is that about?

Deleted

All praise magisterium, maker of generic UIs!

Quote Originally Posted by Marithas
    modified caith, next?
    Incorrect kind sir or madam.

I had seen this 'caith' before but mine is not a a petty premade that I have modified. It may draw influence from caith, yes, but it is of my own creation.

Wow you are an odd person - Any chance of an in raid screenshot, since that what most of our UI's actually look like ?
    I must apologize. I cannot provide a raid shot at this time. There is nary a change from this screenshot to raid I must say. Grid is shown between the action bars and Omen and SCT scrolls on the left and right of my character with a few different texts but that is all that changes.

i'm sure i've seen this UI before..
    also, no names on the unitframes? wtf is that about?
    I have posted this before. And yes, names there are. The two blurred spots you see on the Target and Target's Target frames are where names are shown.

I must thank you all for the praise you have shown. It brings a light to my downtrodden heart.

lovin it - great job!

have you uploaded it anywhere?

Wery good PvE UI. But suck as hell in PvP. IMHO.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by magisterium
    Incorrect kind sir or madam.

I had seen this 'caith' before but mine is not a a petty premade that I have modified. It may draw influence from caith, yes, but it is of my own creation.

I must apologize. I cannot provide a raid shot at this time. There is nary a change from this screenshot to raid I must say. Grid is shown between the action bars and Omen and SCT scrolls on the left and right of my character with a few different texts but that is all that changes.

I have posted this before. And yes, names there are. The two blurred spots you see on the Target and Target's Target frames are where names are shown.

I must thank you all for the praise you have shown. It brings a light to my downtrodden heart.
    its like alot of ppl had this ui (maybe the exact, maybe pink coloured etc) just didnt bother to post about it since its generic
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

I bet you didn't make this post to show your UI, but to show people you have over 10k gold. Pro skilled<3

OK.
    A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Mage, Druid, DK & Shaman,

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

It looks good but i don't think i would call it "the greatest UI ever". There are some UI compilations (like Caiths) that are, in my humble opinion, still better than yours.

There are several things about your UI which don't seem to fit in:
    - the windfury/flametongue timer bars
    - your action bar skin
    - various fonts (you should stick to one - i see at least 3 different fonts)
    - panels (the right one is semi-transparant but the left one is not? / there is a small line between your chat and fubar not covered by a panel - intended?)
    - fubar (or whatever it is: transparence 0%? doesn't look good with with the panel thing i mentioned)
    - the line between your actionbars and that fubar thing is slightly being overlapped by your actionbars
    - the distance of your actionbars to the surrounding border on the left and right side is greater than on the upper and lower side

There are probably a few more things if i would take a closer look ;-)

Cheers,
    Venara
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    It looks good but i don't think i would call it "the greatest UI ever". There are some UI compilations (like Caiths) that are, in my humble opinion, still better than yours.

There are several things about your UI which don't seem to fit in:
    - the windfury/flametongue timer bars
    - your action bar skin
    - various fonts (you should stick to one - i see at least 3 different fonts)
    - panels (the right one is semi-transparant but the left one is not? / there is a small line between your chat and fubar not covered by a panel - intended?)
    - fubar (or whatever it is: transparence 0%? doesn't look with with the panel thing i mentioned)
    - the line between your actionbars and that fubar thing is slightly being overlapped by your actionbars
    - the distance of your actionbars to the surrounding border on the left and right side is greater than on the upper and lower side

There are probably a few more things if i would take a closer look ;-)

Cheers,
    Venara
    I think the weapon imbue bars fit in where they are at, I tried a lot of other positions and nothing looked as good.
    Fonts are all the same except for Recount, the font I use (Tw Cen MT) is too big with Recount and if I scale it down it makes it hard to read, if I keep it normal sized then all the text overlaps.
    Both panels are the same transparency. I just blurred the left one in Photoshop to hide some PMs and it made it look solid. Fubar is solid, I didn't like how it looked at 100% transparent or even matching the transparency of the panels.

The other couple points I've noticed but it's really so minor I've never bothered to change them. I've gotten used to it and it's not something I'm looking at during combat anyways.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

It's not the position of the bars that bothers me when looking at it, it's the color. It doesn't match the color of your manabars. Being so close to them it looks a little awkward but i guess that's personal preference.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

15+ Year Old Account

I would like to see it in raid first. People go like: OMG SIMPLE, but then raid appears and all things are different :P Anyway, Venera, I would love some of your feedback for my UI. I need some clear eyes to tell me something I can improve :/