That's right, the Fags Under Norwegian Kommando are indeed in need of some new members.

For those that didn't already know: FUNK is a norwegian (though we do have the occasional Swede, and even a Dane!) semi-casual guild that values skills and experience above gear and e-peen. We raid tuesdays and thursdays from 19.00-00.00, without exceptions. 10mans and other shenanigans are done whenever we feel like it.

The core of the guild consists mostly of friends and friends of friends that's known eachother,and played together, for several years. Naturally this makes for a very social and laid-back guild.
However, we have been raiding since mid-way through TBC so when we do raid we like to do so effectively. Therefore we expect our applicants to have an open mind, a sense of humor, smell nice, have absolutely no idea where the dragons are, have atleast 16 slots of open bagspace for LOOOT, consume excessive amounts of alcohol during and in-between wipes (before and after is also fine), accidentally hearthstone aswell being at peace with the Paladins stealing all your phats. Pulling off ridiculous smileys is also a recipe for success! @:----------|D

Oh, if you also have the gear and experience to match our current progress this is also a big plus!

In short, we are looking for people who are not only in this game for the loot and who are able to not take themselves too seriously all the time.

If you have read this far it means you probably are still somewhat interested, and you should continue to do so!

We have currently cleared Totc10/25, and the hard-mode of the 10man version, and we're working on getting the hardmodes in the 25-man version of Trial of the Grand Crusader down. To do this we need to bolster our roster somewhat.
The classes we are in need of are:

[Closed]Druid(s). A restodruid and a moonkin would be a welcome addition to our raidingteam. It is however required and expected that you give Holyelmo an innervate when needed (that is if he is not dead), you are also expected start a CR chain where you rez a Druid, that rez'z a Druid, that rez'z a Druid. Then that Druid resurrects Holyelmo.. But I digress.

Warlock: Yes, we do need you fiery types. Not to mention your soulstones for Holyelmo.. but I digress. Any spec is fine aslong as you know how to play it. Currently we only got a spot for one, but we read all our applications so an exception could be made if you give us a good enough reason.

Resto and/or Elemental Shaman: Yep! You can never have enough shamans. Our shamans are already quite awesome however, so the requirements are a little higher here. (Ankhing up outside the fires and not in them is one of them!)

Shadowpriest: Rumor has it we could use another one. Ours usually stands by the corner and mindvision the npc's on the arena for a better view of the encounters, so I guess it can get lonely.

Deathknight Tank: Seeing how you would tank the biggest meanies in TogC some gear is essential for great success!

But like I said we read all the applications we receive, so all exceptional applicants of any class are ofcourse welcome. Also, we require our applicants to (mainly) be Norwegian and atleast 18 years old. The latter rule is not an exception.

If any of this catches your fancy you can look us up at www.funk-guild.com for the application-template and other GBS (General Bull@#%!). Send your application to funkapp@hotmail.com and we will have a look at it within a couple of days.

If you have any questions or just want a hug, look me up on Shambulance or Ohgodspiders. If you only have questions, you can also look up any other funk-officer.

Snakkes i bar'n