Interesting heal stats in grid vs healbot

Doing hardmode 25 man valkyrs and noticed that i was having problems tossing out as many rejuvs as i could. In one particular fight i did 498 running Healbot but nearly 720 running Grid.. obviously 720 maid a huge impact in the fight in the way we burn it.

Anyone else seeing similar numbers? seems like healbot can't keep up with clicks and grid + clique or grid/keyboard works fine.. or perhaps new healbot is a little more cpu intensive and i'm hitting the limits of my phenom cpu.

btw, those numbers tranlate to 6800hps for healbot or over 11khps in grid heh.

Just seeing if others have similar experience.. healbot has worked before but i may be pushing its limits.

Re: Interesting heal stats in grid vs healbot

I have never used healbot, but I do use grid and notice similar numbers. I use mouse over macros though, and would be interested if you did a test with those as well so that the gear is the same. Also could you post your spell power, haste, and latency?

grid > all
    Quote Originally Posted by Beaavis
    And you didn't even address the fact that auto attacks do a lot better than wanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Screwtape
    Quick trade chat poll reveals that YOUR MOM is actually the hardest bossfight in WoW.

The latency on my server has been pretty bad since restart - around 240ms. I have 453 haste and about 2700sp. My gear isn't the best right now (i never win those rolls!!! hehe).. it was much easier to go OOM in grid vs healbot thats for sure.

Going to try grid + clique tomorrow and see how that compares to HB. I just reverted back to grid/kb to try the fight again.. just had bad luck on portal spawns.

Got Valkyr down today, Grid made huge difference. Even with higher lag - 350ms (what is up with TOGC's lage lately? geezus) i was able to get 10k hps using grid.. i couldn't get over 6700hps in hb. MAJOR difference. I think hb ui just has some scaling issues. Used both mouse and keybinds to make sure it wasn't just mousey input lag.

so hardmodes, use grid 5 mans.. healbot is fine hehe. Not sure if other healer classes have same problems in high hps fights hitting a healbot limit.

i'll be getting a phenom II 3.2ghz cpu next week and may re-test just to see if it was killing my ol' 9600 with disabled tlb bug

i use hb and do just fine

Quote Originally Posted by FISHKJ
    i use hb and do just fine
    you doing the rejuv and wildgrowth spam on hard mode 25 man twin valkyrs stacked up with dark aura? thats the area where hb specifically couldn't keep up. normally it wasn't a problem. really like where healbot has gone with the new versions but back on grid for me

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

I think the biggest factor in Grid vs. Healbot is that grid is soooo much easier to work with. For the most part healbot is going to have to much wasted space.

I really never liked healbot, Mouseover+grid is the only way to go imo.

I've never had a problem with healbot. Is this only an issue for people with crappy computers or not very good connections?
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    I've never had a problem with healbot. Is this only an issue for people with crappy computers or not very good connections?
    again, are you doing hardmodes and needing to push 10-11k hps on twins? hb was fine for 5, 10 and reg 25 mans but i can't squeeze out the same HPS with the same computer.. (quad core phenom 9600, 16 gigs ram, windows 7, ati 4850 1gig video card..)

upgrading to a phenom II closer to the holidays so that will help but something is wrong with hb if it needs that

It's something with your computer. I use grid/clique but have tried healbot and it didn't change my hps at all. Healbot is no different than grid/clique. They both work the exact same way.

If you use grid/keybindings it's the same thing also.

The only reason I don't use healbot is because it's big and ugly. It has all the same options grid does.