Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: What other abilities are OP in PvP?

Quote Originally Posted by Razac
    and because hotting takes up to much time if you've been feared away or what ever...it would take me like 5-6 casts to heal someone to full thru ms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skultharion
    L2HoT more, they're there for a reason.
    Reading what was written isn't that hard. It's not like he wrote a wall of text.

So yeah, from a druid PoV other healers can get their healing output from 0 to 100% way faster, because they dont have to get all hots up first.
    But the grass is always greener on the other side and hots are pretty nice too, since you don't have to stop running around for most of you heals.. even though disc priests are kind of doing the same most of the time.. always running after me, with no care in the world just to fear me... but I'm sure my cyclone anoys them as well, when their fear is on cd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Ok from a resto shaman POV. Freedom wolf is the best thing that ever happened us. Before that you couldnt get away from anything. Its hard to say what abilities are OP right now but the ones that annoy the hell out of me:
    -Mages: frost burst with and MS wtf... Mage rogue for me and my dk partner are rediculous if they know what theyre doing. CC for days both with reduced healing, freezing stunning damn.. say goodnight
    -bladestorm go figure
    -sacred shield- if i cant get a purge off its gg cant scratch the pally
    -hunters- one team we beat alot but bug the SHIT out of me, priest hunters. scatter, freeze for 10 sec, wyrven, fear ( right after smashing my tremor), oh shit frozen for another 10 seconds, scatter fear WTF!
    - rogues bug the shit out of me cause they can usually jut blow me up, even if my dk peels, COS SPRINT get my nice 2.5 k heals off with wound oh i managed to get 60% health ok partner deathgrip chains of ice.. COS SPRINT WHAAAT!! dead... i have a rogue and love playing it but i hate playing against it. I dont think i would say rogues are OP i would say some of the stuff they're packin is a lil redic.
    -these are just a few gripes off the top of my head

I'm just stating the things that bug me in arena so don't knock me . I'm a skilled player and know how to overcome most of this stuff, and i think we can admit that shamans are and probably always will be the weakest healer in arena, but played right can be very effective. That being said even though we are gimped i still love playing him and wouldnt trade it for anything even even though i could roll a dpriest and be guarateed 2k+ with a rogue... i like a challenge
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Only 1 thing is totaly OP here - CC w/o DR. (i mean when you got sap, bling, 2 poly and fear in a row its didnt look balanced enoth...1 trinket can just reduce 15 sec CC to 10-12 sec, nothing more)

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    Only 1 thing is totaly OP here - CC w/o DR. (i mean when you got sap, bling, 2 poly and fear in a row its didnt look balanced enoth...1 trinket can just reduce 15 sec CC to 10-12 sec, nothing more)
    "Grammar is important. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Warriors are fine.....Warriors with relentless or pve 245 weapons and armor pen soft cap and trinket not fine and balanced at all.

Plz stop making warriors suck at low gear levels then destroy all at high gear levels.

Just wait til icc when human warriors will run death's choice+icc top trinket be almost hard capped in armorpen have 650 res and 35k hp.
    Throw in shadowmourne that will probably be over 300dps weapon with an ~8k proc and gg to anything.

There is a reason that once warriors get gear they are the only class able to pull of double healer, damage+mobility+dispel=own everything.

Quote Originally Posted by IhatePvE
    yeah sap and poly don't share dr, blind and fear don't share dr

OH WAIT; THEY DO
    shut up and l2p
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Cyclone - Stupid, makes you immune and is spammable for three casts which can break arena, isn't dispellable and you can't bubble in it.
    Protection Paladins and that Ardent Defender - Why do Paladins get a free crutch again for PvE?
    Lay on Hands - Instant save.
    Spammable Polymorph so a mage can run away and drink.
    That go invisable spell for mages, if they get one I want one on my Warrior.
    Disengage for hunters. They already have traps, pets, snares, slowing shots and Distracting Shot.
    Thunderstorm for Shamans. Why does a class that can burn you in a few spells like a Desto lock <Just a little slower> Need a 20 yard knockback which gives them mana back, don't they take -% of damage when stunned?
    Druid Forms - Their ability to break snares by just switching forms.
    Game Designer nerf abilities
    QQ which crits me for 90000.

What else..

Death Grip. Most annoying spell in PvP. Why should I be DG'd from the middle of the field into a pile of Alliance who I'll kill with FoK and KS?

Annndd.. Game Designer Nerf Abilities times two.

God the most ridiculous class right now (warrior) qq'ing. Shut. Up.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    yeah sap and poly don't share dr, blind and fear don't share dr

OH WAIT; THEY DO
    shut up and l2p
    Before say "l2p" you need l2think and take a look at real fights where we can see 10-15 sec "cc-chain" with 5-7 sec "cd" realy often. If you say that rog-mage-lock-dru-(sham/pal) cant keep you in CC for over 10sec then i donno what game you are playing...

P.S. i saw somewhere here wery smart thing - "i cant L2P while stunned"...

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P