Thread: dps

dps

So how much dps should i be doing with my gear http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...&n=Deathminion
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted

Re: dps

about 3.5k+ on hc's

Well, if you'd show somekind of dedication to your class i would be happy to help/answer. But runnin' around with gear w/o enchants and even wrong ones is not cuttin' it.

in 25 mans i can get to 6k in 10 mans 4.5k in heroics 4k

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fackit
    Well, if you'd show somekind of dedication to your class i would be happy to help/answer. But runnin' around with gear w/o enchants and even wrong ones is not cuttin' it.
    you didn't answer his question- insulting someone doesnt help him in the least

@D-guy

the games alot more relaxing with recount off

my question is should i go IT-PS-DS-HS-HS-runic dump-DS-HS-HS-HS-HS-HS what have i been doing always or something else like i saw on forums

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by DEADCRUEL
    my question is should i go IT-PS-DS-HS-HS-runic dump-DS-HS-HS-HS-HS-HS what have i been doing always or something else like i saw on forums
    missing hysteria and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    missing hysteria and stuff
    In the first line in runic dump i use DC and when i repeat all again in runic dump i use hysteria and dancing rune weapon and ghoul

Deleted

it all seems fine, your dps is good (for your gear) no worries.
    and u also have the best looking helm in game