Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast

Re: Sindragosa US PTR Testing

wasn't that hard, got her on 3rd or 4th attempt
    http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/4...2909191147.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz
    When I watched the EU PTR testing of the gunship fight, there was a civil discussion about mechanics and other things.
    Do you recall how many people were viewing the stream? It probably has more to do with that than anything to do with where the video is being streamed from. You apparently are able to access streams from both the US and the EU, just like thousands of other people, how does your argument make sense in this context?

MMO-C supporting gold sellers nowdays? seems like it with streams that pop gold seller adds.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

Well that really reaffirms it doesn't it?
    No? He's telling to get your superiority bullshit out of here. You'll likely get banned for it actually.

And I don't think mmo-champion has any control over the content of the streams. Calm down big guy.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

ofc not but to put them on the front page when there are gold selling adds seems inappropriate to me for a site that claims they do not support it.
    Do not trouble trouble until trouble troubles you.
    God's in his heaven. All's right with the world.

Anyone else feel that Blizz might be getting a tad lazy with ICC? Rotface was essentially Grobbulus and Sindragosa, the most epic frostwyrm ever, is pretty much the same as sapphiron. I'm sort of dissapointed.
    why is it all so beautiful this fake dream
    this craziness why?

Looks pretty much boring. I mean...yes. It's a big frostwyrm.
    She's the one Frostwyrm personally raised by the Lich King.
    The Queen of Frostbrood!

And then she's putting up such a pussyfight with a bit moving away and hiding behind tombs?
    Srsly, you kiddin' me? [or did i just miss something? i mean was watching the hunter PoV stream]

At least put some small blue Dragonkins in it which support her or stuff like that.
    Give her some sorta Skill while she's flying that can blow you of the map when you're not watching.
    Stuff like that :P
    Deal with it...

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd
    Why one tank? Ain't it better to have a frost Res tank taunt and eat the breaths and then the other tank taunts back? Abilities seem interesting I do wonder how often they are used (especially how many unchained magic debuffs can be up simultaneously). Icy grip sounds interesting especially if the timers are random a bit (icy grip conciding with a tomb?). Like how she has both anti caster and anti melee abilities. Hunters will probably like her a lot.
    "Causes those who attack Sindragosa with physical attacks to be chilled to the bone, reducing their movement speed by 1000% per application, for 8 sec seconds. Instant"

Unless it's meant to mean melee attacks, we aren't going to like this fight any more than melee will.

And also, I heard ICC was going live next reset with the encounters as is... /facepalm /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by BlazerWithTheLazer
    MMO-C supporting gold sellers nowdays? seems like it with streams that pop gold seller adds.
    MMO-C can't control what goes out on the streams. It only reflects on where the streams are coming from, and possibly who they're coming from.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

My mind is blown away at the amount of pathetic bullshit in the chats of these streams. When I watched the EU PTR testing of the gunship fight, there was a civil discussion about mechanics and other things. Now it's just mindless spouting of rubbish.
    Seems to be occuring only or mostly on the US PTR streams. Coincidence?
    Because only people from the EU watch EU streams. DURRR MY LOGIC MAKE SENSE

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

I love how people react like rabid dogs to something, so easily provoked and yet so unfullfilling in their answers.
    Perhaps I was lucky with my EU streams then. I withdraw my statement, and will just think it in silence since reactions clearly show no sign of maturity either.

It's true that the worst problem for WoW is the community it has.

Anyway, I got a bit tired of people thinking this fight as unoriginal. It is a frost wyrm after all, as someone pointed out. And the fight looks far from easy. I have not followed the streams, did they get her yet somewhere?

I can't WAIT For that fight!
    I'm like a geek dragon killer. ;D

I have not followed the streams, did they get her yet somewhere?
    Someone has made her quite thoroughly dead. There's a picture on the previous page.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Quote Originally Posted by Lotek
    Hate to be "that guy", and I'm quite embarassed to ask this, but I've been searching for new raid frames lately. What are the ones on the left?

OT: The video looks great. I'm really looking forward to this encounter. I don't know if it's been said, but keep in mind this is the PTR meaning content is still untested. Also, this is normal mode. Heroic is gonna be pretty insane most likely.

I love how people react like rabid dogs to something, so easily provoked and yet so unfullfilling in their answers.
    Perhaps I was lucky with my EU streams then. I withdraw my statement, and will just think it in silence since reactions clearly show no sign of maturity either.

Anyway, I got a bit tired of people thinking this fight as unoriginal. It is a frost wyrm after all, as someone pointed out. And the fight looks far from easy. I have not followed the streams, did they get her yet somewhere?
    Haha you're pitiful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

You're a douche.

Man, that sounds like a lot of stuff to keep track of.

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi
    She's the one Frostwyrm personally raised by the Lich King.
    Except y'know. That other one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm
    Since my post count is rougly 10x yours I'll give you a big STFU because I'm obviously your superior