Need an Raid UNIT frame!

Hey guys,

I'm in some need of assistance here.

I'm a DPS warrior and I've been using SmartDebuff as a raidframe to see who is dead and who is not.

I need some kind of new addon, simple as just that, to show who is dead/alive.

And hopefully, it doesn't take hours to configure it.
    The dragons' flame sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.

Re: Need an Raid UNIT frame!

my hubs uses CT Raid and wont use anything else i personally have used grid and now i am using vuhdo for my heal and raid frames

Y, I also downloaded Vuhdo like ten minutes ago. Strange coincidence.

Anywho, could you tell me how I can basically turn everything off except showing raid and party members? And of course their health and stuff.

Right now it doesn't show fellow party or raid members.
    The dragons' flame sealed my fate. The world of the living can no longer comfort me.

Grid.

If someone tells you something else it is either an inferior mod and has not played around with Grid or maybe just maybe is a cool dude still using RDX.

For everyone else, Grid. Grid. No Grid. Seriously just get Grid.

I used to use xperl but since you didnt have much options with the character things I switched to grid and it is really nice. Grid is good.

Using GRID.

You might start with "who is alive and who dead", but suddenly you find it also shows neat things like offline, afk, who is ready on a ready check, healthloss etc.

But I guess it is a bit baffling to look at first, though very easy to configure.

GRID ---- FRAME -----center text (chose what you want dipslayed, i.e NAME)

GRID ---- FRAME -----center text2 (chose what you want dipslayed, i.e Dead, offline, ready)

GRID ---- FRAME------center icon (chose what you want dipslayed, i.e raiddebuff)

GRID ---- Layout for size of the thingy.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    One cause is a cognitive bias called projection bias. Essentially living inside your own head your entire life makes it exceedingly difficult to understand how others do not also live your same life, think your same thoughts, and hold your same beliefs. In many cases it's quite frustrating to try to empathize and understand why you yourself may not be the center of the universe, which generally results in one 'acting out' in various ways.
    So, in short: the internet.

i say grid