1. #1

    A macro to right click :)

    Hi guys, looking for a macro command, I don't know if it exists, nor can I find anything on google about it.

    The macro I'd like is quite simply a macro that would... right click. Let me explain the purpose : Val'kyr Twins. I'd like a macro (if possible) that could target a portal, click it, then target back my twin.

    If think the macro would be :

    /target Light portal ------- (I don't remember the exact name)
    /SOMETHING or /Script SOMETHING ------- (that's the part I'm looking for)
    /targetlasttarget or /target Fjola ------- (of the other twin)

    Never saw any macro/script to do that, so I'd not be surprised if it didn't exist, but still... would be nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

  2. #2

    Re: A macro to right click :)

    There is a keybind for interacting.

    as for macro, not sure its possible

  3. #3

    Re: A macro to right click :)

    um, i think if u make a macro

    /target light portal
    /targetlasttarget

    now go to keybinds and find interact with target, keybind it to something and make it like 3 and make the macro u made 4 and just hit 3 and 4 back to back, not to good with macros so idk if something like what u said is possible without a seperate program
    hahaha. no.

  4. #4

    Re: A macro to right click :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeelian
    There is a keybind for interacting.

    as for macro, not sure its possible
    I do use that keybind sometimes, but... In the case of the twin val'kyrs, it would require me to target the portal, use the keybind, target back the val'kyr... So would not be that much of a time relief

    Quote Originally Posted by Yizren
    um, i think if u make a macro

    /target light portal
    /targetlasttarget

    now go to keybinds and find interact with target, keybind it to something and make it like 3 and make the macro u made 4 and just hit 3 and 4 back to back, not to good with macros so idk if something like what u said is possible without a seperate program
    If I did that, it would target the portal, then the twin, the "interact" with the twin... I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.

  5. #5

    Re: A macro to right click :)

    I found something :

    /script SetBinding("KEY", "TURNORACTION");

    This, used prior to the fight, binds the "KEY" (which obviously you have to chose) the ability to interact with mouseover. But that does'nt help me much because it requires me to mouseover then keybind, instead of right clicking... Still...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark
    I dont know why everyone expects thing to be rebuilt after a cataclysm. Last time i checked, earthquakes dont fix roofs.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •