would like a little help

i've been away for a while and i'd like some help i havent played my lock since a little before ToC came out i just would like to know if anything has changed that i have read over that will help improve my lock

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...&n=Demoniclord any help would be great

Re: would like a little help

I'd usually say read the stickies, but it's easier to just say that very little has changed in regard to Destro. You obviously know how to gear and gem properly. Your glyphs are a ways off though. Life Tap, Incinerate and Conflag are optimal.

ya...i didnt notic my glyph i know i have life tap on there cause i asked every scrib for weeks if they got it and i swore by that glyph idk what went threw my head to get rid of it i know i took off incin for threat problems it only dropped my dps by a little back when i played i was gearing a little faster than our tanks and well with our threat problems i was blowing them out of the water when i got on lucky chains dead locks gets yelled at more than a living locks lol

change glyphs, get hit capped (lol)