What I like to hear!!!

"I thought bosses weren't going to hit hard."

It's Icecrown. It's not going to be Naxx.

^ This part of the notes is what I like to hear. Fuck those people wanting easy content, I want a challenge, at least for the first couple of weeks on normal and for a LONG while in the heroic mode.

Re: What I like to hear!!!

I foresee it being like ulduar when it was first released. Starts off challenging then as the weeks pass it gets nerfed to the ground.

Cylon's Warcraft Blog - News, guides and more! Come join my community.

Quote Originally Posted by Nahyo
    "I thought bosses weren't going to hit hard."

It's Icecrown. It's not going to be Naxx.

^ This part of the notes is what I like to hear. Fuck those people wanting easy content, I want a challenge, at least for the first couple of weeks on normal and for a LONG while in the heroic mode.
    So you like bosses that hit hard? You want a challenge? Just take off the chest piece of your armor.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Aknot
    So you like bosses that hit hard? You want a challenge? Just take off the chest piece of your armor.your Weapon or Shield
    Fixed

So you like bosses that hit hard? You want a challenge? Just take off your Weapon and Shield

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon24
    I foresee it being like ulduar when it was first released. Starts off challenging then as the weeks pass it gets nerfed to the ground.
    How can they dare to adjust the difficulty of a normal raid to normal raidgroups? This is about reputation!!!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Artefacts:
    • In ordner to better fit the current post-truth zeitgeist, we are going to rename alle occurences of "artefact" into "artebelieve".

Then you'll come back 2 weeks after the IC release and whine about how hard it is to gear with your bad English skills.
    Banned.