Instant cyclone addon

Hello druids !!!!

I am looking for an addon for my feral friends. He need an addon to alert him when his cyclone can be instant. I know its not only cyclone who be instant, but any spell with than 10 sec casting ( I am very bot sure )

So, is there an addon for this ? Maybe only an addon to alert when we gain buff can be useful for him ??

Thanks you for answer !!!!

Re: Instant cyclone addon

Powerauras.

Yep, Power Auras would be the way to go.

Jumping on the bandwagon here but the most effective addon would most definately be power auras. You just have to set up what design/color/spell or ability you want it to trigger. And its almost impossible to miss because its flashing big shiney colors on your screen.

Basically any addon that can track a specific buff by name, and pop an indicator on your screen somewhere will work.

Most mods that track trinket procs and the like can be set to track any spell by name, so you could just get a standard spell timer mod, add the name of the Proc in, and put the bar somewhere where you cant miss it.

I would still go with Power Auras however, like most people have said.

15+ Year Old Account

If you're using MSBT for combat text, it also has a set of configurable triggers for audio or visual notification. I think most combat text replacement addons (SCT, etc) contain something of the sort..