Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #101

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    What happens in the portal room? o:

    /lol@general chat ("jew!")

  2. #102

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Finally a fight where you stack Hybrid classes.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

  3. #103
    Mechagnome Runeweaver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    幻想郷
    Posts
    586

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Lol at the doors ;D , OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE... MAKE UP YOUR MIND! >

  4. #104

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Lol, this got to be easiest boss ever! Just LoH it ^^

  5. #105

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    I wonder whether you could simply take 23 healers and 2 Tanks... With about 6 Pallies, the healling from beacon alone should be enough to keep the tanks up for a long time

  6. #106

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Yagamoth
    I wonder whether you could simply take 23 healers and 2 Tanks... With about 6 Pallies, the healling from beacon alone should be enough to keep the tanks up for a long time
    beacon doesnt work on the boss bcs he isnt in the raid.

  7. #107

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane
    HOLY SHIT , 30 minutes plus of constant healing , nice new mechanic for a boss (original coming from blizz) and problably a green drake (who noes !?! =) ) looks promissing so far.
    you know, the 31 min thingy on the achievement is just a placeholder...

  8. #108

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    awesome loot ey?
    http://www.twitch.tv/6ton

    "Just because Pandaren were debuted as an April Fool’s Joke a few years back, that does not mean they are viewed as a silly and comedic idea."

    -Blizzard

  9. #109

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    25 paladins in raid, 25 loh = 1 sec kill?

  10. #110

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    To everyone saying to just stack healers, that won't be possible. Those adds are actually quite hard, and the people in the streams wiped several times because they got overwhelmed. And besides, that's the type of thing Blizzard has been working to prevent people from doing. They want you to clear this boss with the same exact group that you are clearing every other boss with. They will make sure you have to bring the same amount of DPS as you did for the other fights so you don't kick anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if they made LoH unusable on her either if it starts to become too good.

  11. #111

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Avantha
    To everyone saying to just stack healers, that won't be possible. Those adds are actually quite hard, and the people in the streams wiped several times because they got overwhelmed. And besides, that's the type of thing Blizzard has been working to prevent people from doing. They want you to clear this boss with the same exact group that you are clearing every other boss with. They will make sure you have to bring the same amount of DPS as you did for the other fights so you don't kick anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if they made LoH unusable on her either if it starts to become too good.
    What you say is true, but people have tried zerg methods on bosses before that blizz didn't intend to work but they did anyway.

    If this fight is balanced around 6 or so healers, and the groups I've seen take about 7 minutes to finish the fight. with 23 healers + heroism on pull you might be able to zerg it before the tanks die. Anyone know how much health actually needs to be healed?
    If Goku's power level increases at the same rate till the end of DBGT as it does till the end of the Frieza saga, as a SS4 Goku would have a PL of roughly 939 Quinoctogintillion. For reference that is a 260 digit number. A PL of 14,600 is required to destroy an earth sized planet. There are about 2 nonillion earths worth of mass in the universe. That means SS4 Goku can destroy the universe about 32 Octosexagintillion times over. There's a reason they made Goku a god at the end of GT.

  12. #112

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Even if it is doable with 23 healer 2 tanks, what's the point of taking 23 healer for a fight in normal mode?

  13. #113

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Avantha
    To everyone saying to just stack healers, that won't be possible. Those adds are actually quite hard, and the people in the streams wiped several times because they got overwhelmed. And besides, that's the type of thing Blizzard has been working to prevent people from doing. They want you to clear this boss with the same exact group that you are clearing every other boss with. They will make sure you have to bring the same amount of DPS as you did for the other fights so you don't kick anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if they made LoH unusable on her either if it starts to become too good.
    You know how we did hodir hard back in 3.1? We use 3 healers, 1tank and 21dps...
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

  14. #114

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Finally a fight where you stack Hybrid classes.
    lol
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

  15. #115

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    well she has around 16million hp at 50% so...

  16. #116

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Shit raid leaders rejoice, HEALING METERS NOW MATTER!

  17. #117

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Damn iam looking forward for this fight as paladin.

    /target Vali
    /cast Holy Light

    repeat until "kill"

  18. #118

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    this is going to me a really interesting fight, cant wait.

  19. #119

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Drizzay
    this is going to me a really interesting fight, cant wait.
    cant agree more :>

  20. #120

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Definitely looks like a really fun fight. Can't wait to heal it on live.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •