Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
5
... LastLast
  1. #41

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Is the model of her just a green dragon or is it something cool and mutated that I missed?

    Quote Originally Posted by FireryRage
    Anybody else here think pallies will be OP for this fight?
    Bacon the boss and heal the raid as usual = no wasted overheal + massive heal for the boss.
    I mean, it's not like our single-target heals are the best around or anything...

    Regardless, this is a cool mechanic, possibly a bit overdue to show up, but exciting none-the-less.
    Maybe she will be 'immune' to Beacon of Light or something? I think it can only be used on players.

  2. #42

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker


  3. #43

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmed
    but srsly if this fight is any longer then faction champs or illidan, ill throw my computer at the nearest cripple or fat guys face
    Don't look at the achievements then. >.>

  4. #44

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Helmed
    damnit....so tahts why your mom wanted me to wear a bag...
    hehe win

    The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

  5. #45

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by FireryRage
    Anybody else here think pallies will be OP for this fight?
    Bacon the boss and heal the raid as usual = no wasted overheal + massive heal for the boss.
    I mean, it's not like our single-target heals are the best around or anything...

    Regardless, this is a cool mechanic, possibly a bit overdue to show up, but exciting none-the-less.
    this was my thought originally, then the spell actually jumped into my mind and said "you cant use my effect on anyone that ISNT IN THE RAID"

    and logic crit me for over 9000 right afterwards

    The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

  6. #46
    Over 9000! ELYPOP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    London, England.
    Posts
    9,764

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by FireryRage
    Anybody else here think pallies will be OP for this fight?
    Bacon the boss and heal the raid as usual = no wasted overheal + massive heal for the boss.
    I mean, it's not like our single-target heals are the best around or anything...

    Regardless, this is a cool mechanic, possibly a bit overdue to show up, but exciting none-the-less.
    They had to make Paladins' OP to stop their QQ. :P

  7. #47

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Slizarus
    Thank you very much.

    Looks nice somehow
    Deal with it...

  8. #48

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    This encounter is going to be fantastic for paladins, Bacon on Valithria then heal anything that moves.

  9. #49

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    beacon doesnt work

    edit: to make it clear

    Beacon of light places a buff on a target that heals the target for the same amount the paladin heals all AFFECTED RAID MEMBERS...

    Valithria isnt and will not be a part of your raid, ergo even if you beacon her not one person in your raid will be affected by the beacon of light buff

    The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

  10. #50
    Stood in the Fire Wolfie of Medivh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    405

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Drathea
    They had to make Paladins' OP to stop their QQ. :P
    I don't have a problem with it. THey gave ENH shammies a fight almost to their own - Jaraxus in ToC. Dispelling his buff, interrupting, ect.
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

  11. #51

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Beacon or not, paladins will be very op in this encounter. Maybe it'll open blizzards eyes how ridiculously op they are...

  12. #52

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone
    I don't have a problem with it. THey gave ENH shammies a fight almost to their own - Jaraxus in ToC. Dispelling his buff, interrupting, ect.
    Eeek. You have your shammies dispel the Jaraxxus buff? Why would you not have the mages spellsteal it?

  13. #53

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasture
    Eeek. You have your shammies dispel the Jaraxxus buff? Why would you not have the mages spellsteal it?
    this... plus a dk can interrupt jaraxxus better than enh shamans can, due to mind freeze not being on a GCD, and having another interrupt available if mind freeze misses...

    The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

  14. #54

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    this... plus a dk can interrupt jaraxxus better than enh shamans can, due to mind freeze not being on a GCD, and having another interrupt available if mind freeze misses...
    Wind Shear isn't on the GCD. And its cooldown is much shorter than Mind Freeze.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

  15. #55

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Pasture
    Eeek. You have your shammies dispel the Jaraxxus buff? Why would you not have the mages spellsteal it?
    In heroic it is more important to minimize the big incoming raid damage fast than give few selected people a dps increase. Mages should still be spellstealing their share if they react fast enough.

  16. #56

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Wow, she totally does not remind me of Kalecgos :
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Undercity Champion says: "I punched a penguin on my way in here."
    Argent Confessor Paletress says: "Oh, my. Do you feel remorseful, at least?"
    Undercity Champion says: "Nah, not really. I just wanted to see the look on your face."

  17. #57

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone
    I don't have a problem with it. THey gave ENH shammies a fight almost to their own - Jaraxus in ToC. Dispelling his buff, interrupting, ect.
    I think more about General Vezax in uld, the shammy rage buff, interrupting, etc etc

  18. #58

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    beacon doesnt work

    edit: to make it clear

    Beacon of light places a buff on a target that heals the target for the same amount the paladin heals all AFFECTED RAID MEMBERS...

    Valithria isnt and will not be a part of your raid, ergo even if you beacon her not one person in your raid will be affected by the beacon of light buff
    ah, that does make it more balanced for other healing classes

  19. #59

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by stupid11
    Wind Shear isn't on the GCD. And its cooldown is much shorter than Mind Freeze.
    cause jaraxxus casts fel-fireball more than once every 10 seconds right?

    The Moonkin Repository
    Moonkin forums for beginners and experienced players alike
    Moonkin TTT Thread with Wrathcalcs
    Check it out, good stuff in there

  20. #60

    Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

    Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    cause jaraxxus casts fel-fireball more than once every 10 seconds right?
    you said DKs would be better.. which obviously isn't the case
    specs

    Intel Core [email protected]
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •