Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

does anyone know the name of that raid dps addon?

SOMETIIIIIIIIIIIIIMEEEEEES!

Props to blizz introducing a fight that doesn't get quicker by benching healers as everyone gets geared.

I'm so glad blizzard is keeping their word on not balancing the game around the ability to dual spec beyond 2-5 tanks

10+ Year Old Account

Awww this fight is gonna ROCK.

That's awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Basmothel
    Lacking ammo, the forum troll darts into the realm of personal insults and doomsaying; the most primitive means of gaining attention from its peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyadore View Post
    You know something, none of us ruined the game. We make it better. And so do most of you.

I'll gonna love this fight. Burning everything on cooldown from the pull to the end as a pally sounds nice. 3 Pallys, one for healing each tank over beacon and getting on the boss all the time. Stack the rest with some trees and one holypriest and go fine.

Anyone knows what addon is being used in the kill video to display enemy names in such a way ? Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bucinela
    Anyone knows what addon is being used in the kill video to display enemy names in such a way ? Thanks so much.
    I guess it's the new nameplate-system from blizz itself launched with 3.3

Deleted

I just don't get why some people here suggest to use LoH as if it was the most powerful heal in game..just think about it - it instantly heals the same amount of HP as is the caster's max HP. That means, speaking about raidbuffed holy paladin smthing about 25k. At 10 min CD. Shamans and druids can easily get similar instant heals on much shoter CDs (NS+TF+HW powah!)

I like how the tank bandages her around 3:30 into the video :P

Quote Originally Posted by Skoro
    Hmm... A healing encounter... Time to get 3 tanks, 6 dps, and 16 heals!
    right on lol, seems like a fun fight to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Aluana
    cause jaraxxus casts fel-fireball more than once every 10 seconds right?
    Actually it doesnt, Unless this was sarcasm.. I have no problems tanking this fight AND interrupting on my DK. It casts roughly every 11-12 seconds, Mind Freeze is on a 10 sec CD. Just watch your runic power keeping at least 20 to interrupt, not very hard. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Yrael
    I just don't get why some people here suggest to use LoH as if it was the most powerful heal in game..just think about it - it instantly heals the same amount of HP as is the caster's max HP. That means, speaking about raidbuffed holy paladin smthing about 25k. At 10 min CD. Shamans and druids can easily get similar instant heals on much shoter CDs (NS+TF+HW powah!)
    1. they have often more HP
    2. there is tier 1 prot talent, increasing the amount healed by LoH
    3. It can crit, so it often hits around 40k, while other classes have to hope for a crit to reach 20k
    4. Tanks nearly crit for 100k heal (they got 1 talent for 30% higher crits with healing spells and the 5% more heal cast by and 5% on them and imp. dev. aura with +6% heal)
    5. it gives an awesome buff on the tank, stacking with inspiration / ancestral shit from shamy

Quote Originally Posted by Checkviller
    right on lol, seems like a fun fight to me...
    Without enough dps the mobs won't die and the group fails.

The fight looks really boring from Tank PoV. Too bad we didn't see the portal room ^^

Deleted

HOLY SHIT , 30 minutes plus of constant healing , nice new mechanic for a boss (original coming from blizz) and problably a green drake (who noes !?! =) ) looks promissing so far.

Deleted

Anyone knows what nameplate addon that tank uses?

Quote Originally Posted by Arbores
    The fight looks really boring from Tank PoV. Too bad we didn't see the portal room ^^
    The portal room is identical to the main room. You can fly in this realm (I didn't notice if there was a buff for this or what have you, you basically hop and then you're up in the air - unmounted of course). Valithiria is standing in this realm. She is surrounded by green orbs that are reasonably far up in the air called Dream Clouds. So basically fly around, kill the little Clouds, get the Emerald Vigor buff (they have a trivial health pool, can be killed with a Holy Nova.)

Heheh, awesome reward : green quality shoulders :P

It seems easy, but it'll probably be tuned up still.

Quite original fight really.

I wonder if Ret Pala's and Enh Shamans will be using their instant casts for extra healing.
    all depends on the dps requirement I guess.