Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted

Re: US PTR Testing - Valithria Dreamwalker

What happens in the portal room? o:

/lol@general chat ("jew!")

Finally a fight where you stack Hybrid classes.
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

Lol at the doors ;D , OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE OPEN CLOSE... MAKE UP YOUR MIND! >

Lol, this got to be easiest boss ever! Just LoH it ^^

I wonder whether you could simply take 23 healers and 2 Tanks... With about 6 Pallies, the healling from beacon alone should be enough to keep the tanks up for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Yagamoth
    I wonder whether you could simply take 23 healers and 2 Tanks... With about 6 Pallies, the healling from beacon alone should be enough to keep the tanks up for a long time
    beacon doesnt work on the boss bcs he isnt in the raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane
    HOLY SHIT , 30 minutes plus of constant healing , nice new mechanic for a boss (original coming from blizz) and problably a green drake (who noes !?! =) ) looks promissing so far.
    you know, the 31 min thingy on the achievement is just a placeholder...

awesome loot ey?
    http://www.twitch.tv/6ton

"Just because Pandaren were debuted as an April Fool’s Joke a few years back, that does not mean they are viewed as a silly and comedic idea."

-Blizzard

25 paladins in raid, 25 loh = 1 sec kill?

To everyone saying to just stack healers, that won't be possible. Those adds are actually quite hard, and the people in the streams wiped several times because they got overwhelmed. And besides, that's the type of thing Blizzard has been working to prevent people from doing. They want you to clear this boss with the same exact group that you are clearing every other boss with. They will make sure you have to bring the same amount of DPS as you did for the other fights so you don't kick anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if they made LoH unusable on her either if it starts to become too good.

Quote Originally Posted by Avantha
    To everyone saying to just stack healers, that won't be possible. Those adds are actually quite hard, and the people in the streams wiped several times because they got overwhelmed. And besides, that's the type of thing Blizzard has been working to prevent people from doing. They want you to clear this boss with the same exact group that you are clearing every other boss with. They will make sure you have to bring the same amount of DPS as you did for the other fights so you don't kick anyone. I wouldn't be surprised if they made LoH unusable on her either if it starts to become too good.
    What you say is true, but people have tried zerg methods on bosses before that blizz didn't intend to work but they did anyway.

If this fight is balanced around 6 or so healers, and the groups I've seen take about 7 minutes to finish the fight. with 23 healers + heroism on pull you might be able to zerg it before the tanks die. Anyone know how much health actually needs to be healed?

Even if it is doable with 23 healer 2 tanks, what's the point of taking 23 healer for a fight in normal mode?

Quote Originally Posted by Avantha
    You know how we did hodir hard back in 3.1? We use 3 healers, 1tank and 21dps...
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    Finally a fight where you stack Hybrid classes.
    lol
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

well she has around 16million hp at 50% so...

Shit raid leaders rejoice, HEALING METERS NOW MATTER!

Damn iam looking forward for this fight as paladin.

/target Vali
    /cast Holy Light

repeat until "kill"

this is going to me a really interesting fight, cant wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Drizzay
    this is going to me a really interesting fight, cant wait.
    cant agree more :>

Definitely looks like a really fun fight. Can't wait to heal it on live.