Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Which Horde race (Warrior)

gnome ftw

10+ Year Old Account

i dont know if its been posted yet, but there is a way to glitch your charectar to load as another race ONLY IN APPEARANCES. and your the only one that can see it, everyone else sees you as what you actually are. So if i'm tanking i'll come in as an undead female for the awesome flips and stuff, or just as an orc cause they are crazy awesome.

And go orc for the racial bonus, the 300 or so ap is nice

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns
    For Tanking, definitely Tauren.
    For DPS, definitely Orc.
    For PvP, definitely Undead.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by Ano
    Stop being french, it's just shift-2.

Quote Originally Posted by qsubt05
    gnome ftw
    <3
    agree gnome...
    or undead they have really cool attacks
    racials are overrated... go with what feels right.
    Vote Pengu for president!
    "For instance, on the planet Earth, man had always assumed that he was more intelligent than dolphins because he had achieved so much - the wheel, New York, wars and so on - whilst all the dolphins had ever done was muck about in the water having a good time. But conversely, the dolphins had always believed that they were far more intelligent than man - for precisely the same reasons."

All the people saying "Tauren for tanking" are pretty much wrong. The old 5% stam bonus is now only 5% increased BASE health, which as I recall is around 400hp for a level 80 warrior. That's pretty goddamn terrible.

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”

This is easy orc for all 3

PVP as a warrior you already have a fear break don't need another one that is linked to a pvp trinket. Also the free trinket is great for pvp burst and less time on stuns is great to stacks with talents.

PVE dps no Shit orc haste is crap so no troll other 2 don't give you crap for dps

PVE tanking orc agian you look the best in plate and a free aggro trinket go go more ap its greater then a extra 400 hp lol maybe when the 5% was off all your stats ya but just base fuck it. + the 5 exp. is great with axes its soooooo nice to have.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by xnub
    This is easy orc for all 3

PVP as a warrior you already have a fear break don't need another one that is linked to a pvp trinket. Also the free trinket is great for pvp burst and less time on stuns is great to stacks with talents.

PVE dps no Shit orc haste is crap so no troll other 2 don't give you crap for dps

PVE tanking orc agian you look the best in plate and a free aggro trinket go go more ap its greater then a extra 400 hp lol maybe when the 5% was off all your stats ya but just base fuck it. + the 5 exp. is great with axes its soooooo nice to have.
    These are my thoughts. Couldn't be happier I had picked an Orc over 4 years ago. Only jealous of those damn human warriors, but no alliance please!

Don't get me start on human warriors pvp its fucking nuts a free trinket slot its insane but ya no ally please

Quote Originally Posted by xnub
    Don't get me start on human warriors pvp its fucking nuts a free trinket slot its insane but ya no ally please
    Human wears 2 DPS trinkets and gets a PvP trinket as racial.

Orc wears 1 DPS trinket and 1 PvP trinket, and gets a DPS trinket as a racial.

Where's the problem at again?
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Cause haveing

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47464
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=45931

or other combos is 100x better then the extra ap duh ?

With my CRAPPY trinkets alone i could pop in around a extra 7 % arp ....... god i wish i was a human but then i would be gay cause i would be ally !

Orc for the looks, racial is nice aswell!

I tried working the math between Orc and Troll Racials based on formulas I found for AP --> DPS and Attack Speed --> DPS.

From everything I found out, it led me to believe that the Troll Racial (20% Attack speed) is greater than the Orc Racial

346.5 DPS Gain for 10 seconds every 3 minutes. = 19.25 overall per second for Trolls

37.37 DPS for 15 seconds every 2 minutes = 4.67 every second overall for Orcs

I'm not sure if the math is 100%, as there is a lot that goes into it. However you also have to include the Expertise from Orc Racial.

I'm thinking they are probably balanced, and the difference will eb timing when you actually use yoru racial. Orcs use theirs during BL or Haste Pots, Trolls use their anytime they use Death Wish. PvP wise, they are balanced, both have 15% reduction Racial.

If somebody feels like doing the math, by all means, send me a private post and we can figure it out...just didn't want to put up a spam of wayyyy to much math.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane
    Wait for cata ... then you can go GAYWAR TIME !! (Pink rage bar not included)
    lol nice

Gnome, definitely.

I like how noone read what OP said, about not caring about racials, as for looks, either take male orc as they have a very "savage" way of fighting. Or go female undead, they are like OH SHIT FLYING ZOMBIE KICKING MY ASS in combat.

From everything I have been reading you all make great points. BUT! I would have to say that Tauren are GREAT for pvp. Nothing is better then to shut down a healer mid cast when they are low on hp and then war stomp... and if you cant finish the job you always have a chance to charge stun / pummel and last fear bomb.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sidonis
    Human wears 2 DPS trinkets and gets a PvP trinket as racial.

Orc wears 1 DPS trinket and 1 PvP trinket, and gets a DPS trinket as a racial.

Where's the problem at again?
    DPS trinket you can get are much better than Orc racial, Orc racial is around 350 AP or so at 80, DPS trinket is 770+ AP.

So basically having full PvP trinket as racial > half the effectiveness of DPS trinket as racial. Yes you can say "zomg but PvP trinkets also give a static amount like 190 perma AP or 97 resil" to that I'll say, yes... and so do DPS trinkets...
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Do ugly orcs still have -25% stun time, and 5 expertise on axes? Cau se those both seem pretty darn good imo.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org