warrior needs help

I need some help in getting my dps up in 3's im a orc ARMS warrior and would like some help with what attack order i should be using my team keeps yelling at me but i just dont know what im doing wrong so please help

Re: warrior needs help

What spec? also link to armory plz.

LoL i've seen you running around Dalaran...

If we (ally :-P) ever lose WG run vault b/c those gloves have GOT to go. also, 40 wintergrasp marks = iLvL 226 legs (will also help get you to 5% hit [which u dont have])

other than that you just need to mass arena points and gear up. Warriors are (un)fortunately EXTREMELY gear dependent. can even try Pugging ToC for some higher iLvL gear.

with regard to your team comp... i understand what you're trying to do with the 2x healer + MS. it works well when you have GREAT gear and a d*ck ton of Armor Penetration (or str + sword). you're going to have a hard time putting enough pressure on their healer to make him OOM (just my opinion here, and i know the pally is prot).

I would investigate different comps, but if you insist on play like this...

pick the weakest target. you should be able to really do some damage to a disc priest. Warlocks are also good targets. You'll never catch a maze, and on certain maps training a druid is a sure fire way to be stuck running in circles. verse a druid, switch targets a LOT to get his HoTs rolling and his mana low. if your priest isnt getting focused mana burn mana burn mana burn. shammies can be tough to catch so keep ur hamstring up and communicate with your pally to stun hi in place when your cooldowns are up. I'm not going to write a comprehensive guid on here b/c i'm really just too lazy, but make an ally toon and hit me up in game if u wanna know n e thing specific

GL

Balls Deep!!