Thread: PVP question

PVP question

I'm leveling a priest atm and wanna get her to PVP when 80 so i was wondering if the only viable spec for arena's is disc atm since i've pretty much only heard of disc priests for arena, how bad is shadow for pvp arena i've been leveling her as shadow and i kinda enjoy it?

Re: PVP question

really consider if you are leveling a lock or not.

shadow is the better way to level, but keep in mind that being able to heal will make you a weaker caster at 80. Disc is very good in pvp and pve, shadow will be good in pve and if you are dedicated, shadow can be okay in pvp. Things change all the time, by the time you gear up and level, shadow might be OP in pvp...who knows?

I'm levling a priest too, but as holy and it's working out really well. I do decent damage and i have really no downtime at all.

A little guide for ya http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...60842377&sid=1

Shadow is hard to play in arena. Maby less so once the patch come out but still hard. You will need to be very skilled and play with very skilled people for you to play shadow and have it work in arena.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

As shadow in pvp its not that hard if you know how to play in pve untl you get 800 rating+ then you need to be more skilled.