Thread: braaaaainz...

braaaaainz...

why is it, that when now where we attack the icecrown citadel in small grps "to prevent alot of deaths and therefor turning undead" that theres no penalty for dying in ICC... i mean wouldnt it be a cool aswells as a bit of a twist to the whole instance that if u died, u were transformed into a ghoul/zombie with 60 k hp or whatever, and were mced for the entire duration untill every1 were dead or that u had been killed, and thereafter u would be rezable

Re: braaaaainz...

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic
    why is it, that when now where we attack the icecrown citadel in small grps "to prevent alot of deaths and therefor turning undead" that theres no penalty for dying in ICC... i mean wouldnt it be a cool aswells as a bit of a twist to the whole instance that if u died, u were transformed into a ghoul/zombie with 60 k hp or whatever, and were mced for the entire duration untill every1 were dead or that u had been killed, and thereafter u would be rezable
    meh, would kill combatrezz.. imo bad idea, and im to tired to say why... sorry for being an ass

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic
    Anyone who has ever seen someone go insane on yogg would think this is a retarded idea.
    [19:41:18] [S] [85:Furial:1]: If I were told in vanilla that one day hunters would be able to res 24 people in 1 go I would have quit the game

Quote Originally Posted by Wesdawg
    Anyone who has ever seen someone go insane on yogg would think this is a retarded idea.
    Or anybody who was ever turned into a drakonid during Chromaggus. Sitting for 8 mins after wiping your raid kind of sucks.

after whipping in yogg at 1% because 2 people couldnt get outa the brain room fast enough, i feel confident in telling you.... this is a terrible idea :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfyre
    after whipping in yogg at 1% because 2 people couldnt get outa the brain room fast enough, i feel confident in telling you.... this is a terrible idea :P
    Kinda impressive you kept those 2 alive till 1% then, seeing his last brain phase is till 30% health.

Anyway, I am pretty sure Arthas will have some fight mechanics rising you as a "Fallen Hero" when you die...

But of course, they could always change it that you get sucked up by frostmourne when you die, causing you to enter the Frostmourne room and kill everything there and thus weakening Arthas, but thats a whole different topic
    Dawwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by crono3453
    Or anybody who was ever turned into a drakonid during Chromaggus. Sitting for 8 mins after wiping your raid kind of sucks.
    I didn't play during vanilla, and the more shit I see pops up about that era, the happier I am that I didn't. This being a good example.
    [19:41:18] [S] [85:Furial:1]: If I were told in vanilla that one day hunters would be able to res 24 people in 1 go I would have quit the game

Quote Originally Posted by Spitfyre
    now that is some deeps... o wait... the fuck?
    hahaha. no.

10+ Year Old Account

This could be a cool idea. Like, your body is still on the ground so you can still be brez'd, but a ghoul pops out. They would just have to balance boss fights around it, but I think it would be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5
    Kinda impressive you kept those 2 alive till 1% then, seeing his last brain phase is till 30% health.
    what happened was we hit enrage timer because 2 melee dps got MC'd during brain phase, had they not we would not have hit enrage and therefore would have not wiped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    In short, go back to heroics, farm some t10, get hit capped, learn to gem, get real professions, read the sticky, then delete your toon, mail me your gold, and pick up Aion.

again, this is a twist to the fights... so ppl are careful of not dying to stupid stuff... imo it would be like at archimonde... and its not like yogg fight is hard as u only get mced if u screw up...

ppl ask for harder bosses, this would add something to the whole instance

Quote Originally Posted by bahumut5
    I find it more impressive how they got Yogg to 1%, yet he yields at 2%.