Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Killing Shaman totems: arena

If you doing nothing but putting up your disease's your doing no damage. Or very lil. SOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Moshy
    So assuming a 1.5 gcd, 100% hit rating with totem/disease and ability to hit buttons:
    Cleansing totem ticks every 3 seconds.
    Disease up every 1.5
    You put up diseases twice as fast as they can remove them without gimping themselves (And tbh id rather be the one doing a little bit of damage rather than the one wasting gcds cleansing)

So you think that this is a major deal and you waste a gcd killing the totem, The shaman puts it down again and you kill it again wasting even more of its mana.

So 4 diseases every 10 seconds they can remove 3 of them and your already reapplying them and pushing them even further into the hole which they are in unless they try to heal -interrupt- try to heal again -strangulate- try to heal again whoopsdead.
    No. Doesnt work that way.

Shamans in this thread make me question why I stopped PvPing on my DK.

Oh yes. Because I retired from 2400s, while people as horrible as them don't show up above 1500. Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_
    Shamans in this thread make me question why I stopped PvPing on my DK.

Oh yes. Because I retired from 2400s, while people as horrible as them don't show up above 1500. Bingo.
    Nothing you said made sence.

Btw 2400 is not impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by kekoa
    Nothing you said made sence.

Btw 2400 is not impressive.
    It is VERY impressive when you compare it to the level of the thread. About 1000 rating or so impressive.

But I can see some people failing the basic IQ check. Nothing new there.