Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Servers without 25 man Algalon down

Blade's Edge EU doesn't have anything down, a few guilds have done Algalon 10 in the last two weeks, however 24 people could AFK on Algalon and still get it before any of the guilds on the realm do it.

lol I'll never see this on Mal'Ganis. They get the server first within the first week constantly and go whatever the hardest achievement is.

There are a LOT of servers that don't have Algalon 25 or even 10 down, and on those that do, it tends to be very, very few guilds. That is one of the reasons that Blizzard hasn't removed the titles for defeating him. I can no longer find the blue post that confirms it, but basically Algalon is still considered current, difficult content, even with 245 gear, and until they reasonably consider him significantly outgeared, you will be able to earn the titles.

For now you should pat yourself on the back for getting him down. It's not as common as you think in spite of what forum tough guys might tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Patricka
    Hello there, fellow Bladefister!

Yeah. We truely suck. Think we were 3rd last in the world for sunwell too.
    It fell apart after Bad News transfered. First kill im sure it will be Sanity (if it will ever be that is)
    A good sleep not only makes the life longer but also reduces the time spent at work

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos
    DOnt think we have 25 man algalon down yet Terenas EU.
    Headhunters Got it a while ago now :-)

Pretty sure Wildhammer got theirs several months ago. Polish Horde guilds dominate my server, the only Algalon25 Alliance guild migrated in September. On Alliance there's two guilds (Anima, Nulli Secundus) that are pretty much at the same stage progress wise which is just Firefighter and Yogg+1 remaining in Ulduar25 (ofc Algalon too) and up to Twins in ToGC. Also a Horde guild that are slightly ahead of the Alliance guilds.

There's two Polish guilds that are just miles ahead, I think they've both got Iron-Bound Protodrakes, Algalon25 and ToGC cleared for several months now.

On Al'Akir, Algalon has been down for around 5 months now. Basically the realm has one Horde and one Alliance guild competing for realm firsts. The Horde guild overall did better in Ulduar and got to Algalon bit earlier and thus got him down first, but the Alliance guild got Yogg+0 first along with Tribute to Insanity, though the Horde guild killed Anub first. There are also handful of guilds not far behind and as of now, 8 guilds in total have killed Algalon25 and 5 have killed Anub25 heroic.

It is healthy for realm progression to have competing guilds, it keeps players from slacking too much if they want to earn the prizes.

Few people at our guild did joke about us transfering to finish the triangle with Celestial Defender, but the conclusion everyone soon drew was that we wouldn't deserve it nor would it be worth it. I think part of the fun has been that we race against each other and if the other side wins, we don't go and get the prize nonetheless.

gnomeregan just got 10 man algalon last week :

i don't see 25 man happening this expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue
    gnomeregan just got 10 man algalon last week :

i don't see 25 man happening this expansion
    lol.

That would be crazy to see realm first celestial defender taken by a group of newly ding'd 85's heh

hmm. haomarush us isnt even close.
    the only 10 man guild to get it xferred off ><
    Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    What do you do when you see a Xbox 360? You turn 360.2 durr

Deleted

My old realm was funny. Terokkar-EU, the second worst english server in Europe iirc.

Well, anyways, the first guild only managed to get Algalon10 down this week, and beasts on 25 heroic was killed for the first time this week. So, thats no guilds done Firefighter and only one done anything at all in ToGC25. We rock.

Luckily I transferred to a different realm and now have more progression in a few weeks than the whole of the old server =P

Would it be wrong to transfer to one of these server and get alts this title :

You must like heroics.....

with 2000 emblems of conquest

a guild recently transferred from Deathwing EU to Emeriss EU just because they missed Death's Demise on their old realm. So they quickly got the realm first algalon 25 and realm first yogg +0 which i think is pretty gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Durzah
    a guild recently transferred from Deathwing EU to Emeriss EU just because they missed Death's Demise on their old realm. So they quickly got the realm first algalon 25 and realm first yogg +0 which i think is pretty gay.
    Very gay indeed.

Sinstralis EU - Algalon down couple weeks ago.

Quote Originally Posted by jeleopard
    Moon Guard US doesn't have Alg 25 yet :P
    QFT >_> just recently had first 10 alg didn't we?
    Quote Originally Posted by Augury View Post
    I see you trollin
    round town with that class i love
    and im like haiku

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Azjol-Nerub downed couple weeks ago

shu' halo just got down alagon 25 last night

congrats to The Millenium

i know for a fact that both 10 and 25man algalon has been done on my server..which is sad seeing as i play on kirin tor(us)..its a RP server XD