Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
... LastLast
  1. #201
    The Lightbringer shadowkras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3,011
    #showtootip Thunder clap
    /cast [nocombat] X-53 Touring Rocket
    /cast [combat] Shield Block
    /cast [combat] Berserking
    /cast [combat] Thunder Clap
    /cast [combat] Inner Rage
    /cast [combat] Cleave
    /startattack
    /use 15
    Sorry but thats really redundant.

    #showtootip Thunder clap
    /cast [nocombat] X-53 Touring Rocket
    /stopmacro [nocombat]
    /cast Shield Block
    /cast Berserking
    /cast Thunder Clap
    /cast Inner Rage
    /cast Cleave
    /startattack
    /use 15
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

    www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

  2. #202
    Hey, you're absolutely right Shadowkras, the stopmacro makes it much cleaner. Thank you.

  3. #203
    On my protection spec I put points into Drums of War so I get to use Pummel and various shouts for 0 rage. Because of this I made a simple macro for combining Demoralizing Shout to Heroic Strike and Cleave since I always forget to keep it up. It's really helpful in allowing me to take 10% less physical damage.

    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Demoralizing Shout
    It will trigger a GCD, but as a tank I don't see it as a problem because missing a little bit of DPS doesn't even matter. If you use it when the GCD is on cooldown, it won't re-apply Demo Shout and it won't retrigger your GCD. Taking less damage is more useful to me than doing a tiny bit more DPS. It helps a lot when you're tanking adds like on Maloriak or Nefarian.

    If you don't have Drums of War, then I don't know if you want to be consistently using 40 Rage every time you use HS or Cleave.

  4. #204
    MAN. Mest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Borås, Sweden
    Posts
    3,712
    Quote Originally Posted by pdude View Post
    On my protection spec I put points into Drums of War so I get to use Pummel and various shouts for 0 rage. Because of this I made a simple macro for combining Demoralizing Shout to Heroic Strike and Cleave since I always forget to keep it up. It's really helpful in allowing me to take 10% less physical damage.

    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast Heroic Strike
    /cast Demoralizing Shout
    It will trigger a GCD, but as a tank I don't see it as a problem because missing a little bit of DPS doesn't even matter. If you use it when the GCD is on cooldown, it won't re-apply Demo Shout and it won't retrigger your GCD. Taking less damage is more useful to me than doing a tiny bit more DPS. It helps a lot when you're tanking adds like on Maloriak or Nefarian.

    If you don't have Drums of War, then I don't know if you want to be consistently using 40 Rage every time you use HS or Cleave.
    No offense but that's quite bad. You need to apply Demoralizing shout every 45 seconds. Heroic Strike is on a less than 3 second cooldown. You can say you only Heroic Strike between GCDs so that Demoralizing Shout never is used over an offensive ability, but if that's the case, what's the point of doing this in the first place? You're seriously just gimping yourself and your raid - not to mention there's no logic in speccing into Drums of War.

    Just press the button manually once every minute.

  5. #205
    Help... Plz.

    I have a Ohsh!te button which hits all def cooldowns. (shiled wall, last stand, pots, hs, enraged reg)
    I have also got Berz rage in there but it wont allow enrage to pop as im "not enraged"..
    Do i need to put a wait or stop line in for the berz rage to start and then enrage to go?

    Cheers all

  6. #206
    @Wélf Can't be done, just press the button again and it should work.

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Wélf View Post
    Help... Plz.

    I have a Ohsh!te button which hits all def cooldowns. (shiled wall, last stand, pots, hs, enraged reg)
    I have also got Berz rage in there but it wont allow enrage to pop as im "not enraged"..
    Do i need to put a wait or stop line in for the berz rage to start and then enrage to go?

    Cheers all
    you cant berseker rage because you activate enraged regeneration....

  8. #208
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    you cant berseker rage because you activate enraged regeneration....
    I think he means he pops Berserker Rage to allow the use of Enraged Regen, which doesn't work because you can't use an ability to proc another and use it in the same button press, the server has to have registered your being enraged before you can use ER.

  9. #209
    Aye..
    My macro has the following
    Shield wall
    Last stand
    Berserker rage
    Health pot
    Health stone
    Enraged regen
    /y Warning message...

    I was hoping i could put a stop command in there to allow the enraged regen to work.

  10. #210
    Bloodsail Admiral Nume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Area Tech, Watertown, SD
    Posts
    1,034
    Nah you have to click it twice. I'm not sure if any of those abilities are on the GCD, but if they arent you should literally be able to just click it twice quick and have it work.

  11. #211
    First of all sorry for my Bad English

    Im Lookung for a Makro for my Prot Warrior. Im playing a lot Random bg`s and need something that targets a random allied player and uses Intervene
    to get out of massive cc spells

    Thanks in Advance

  12. #212
    Here is a macro ive found pretty handy. Its bound to a mouse button for me which suits my play style but obv can be placed on your action bar if wanted.

    #showtooltip Rend
    /startattack
    /castsequence reset=5 Rend, Thunder Clap

    With B&T this is a very simple way of refreshing your Rend on all mobs every 15 secs or so.

  13. #213
    Here's my very own Charge Macro for my Arms spec mainly! If you can improve it go for it! (Note: it almost maxes the 255 limit)

    So what does it do? Simple: Firstly, it cancels Bladestorm and then charges in Battle/zerker stance if your target is harmful, switches to defensive stance and intervenes if your target is friendly! {spamming req due to GCD) Also this macro works on mouseovers so be careful where you're pointing but you can remove the @mouseover to make it function on targets only. It also equips your sword/shield in def stance and also goes back to battle if you mouseover a harmful target later! (note: Does not re-equip 2hander!)

    The important bit: This is my PERSONAL macro, it works for me, it may/may not work for you! Try it nonetheless who knows it might improve your playstyle Ciao!

    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [stance:1/3,@mouseover,harm]Charge;[@mouseover,help]Defensive Stance
    /cast [stance:2,@mouseover,help]Intervene;[harm]Battle Stance
    /equip 16 [stance:2]Soul Blade
    /equip 17 [stance:2]Elementium Earthguard
    Last edited by Varian; 2011-06-11 at 03:42 PM.

  14. #214
    Bloodsail Admiral Nume's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Lake Area Tech, Watertown, SD
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Varian View Post
    Here's my very own Charge Macro for my Arms spec mainly! If you can improve it go for it! (Note: it almost maxes the 255 limit)

    So what does it do? Simple: Firstly, it cancels Bladestorm and then charges in Battle/zerker stance if your target is harmful, switches to defensive stance and intervenes if your target is friendly! {spamming req due to GCD) Also this macro works on mouseovers so be careful where you're pointing but you can remove the @mouseover to make it function on targets only. It also equips your sword/shield in def stance and also goes back to battle if you mouseover a harmful target later! (note: Does not re-equip 2hander!)

    The important bit: This is my PERSONAL macro, it works for me, it may/may not work for you! Try it nonetheless who knows it might improve your playstyle Ciao!

    #showtooltip
    /cancelaura Bladestorm
    /cast [stance:1/3,@mouseover,harm]Charge;[@mouseover,help]Defensive Stance
    /cast [stance:2,@mouseover,help]Intervene;[harm]Battle Stance
    /equip 16 [stance:2]Soul Blade
    /equip 17 [stance:2]Elementium Earthguard
    One minor addition/change that I'd recommend to reduce the char's needed is to use the in game equipment manager sets rather than manually equipping the weapon/shield. Its very easy to make one called, for instance, 1h, which ignores everything except your weapon, and equips your sword/shield. To use it in the macro, you'd just need to type "/equipset 1h". This would also allow you to change back to your 2h if you wanted to with the same macro, by typeing "/equipset 2h" once you set an equipment set with your 2h.

  15. #215
    #showtooltip Heroic Leap
    /cast !Heroic Leap

    Doesnt work anymore, it's not spammable, anyone got a new one that works?

  16. #216
    Is there a way to macro victory rush to a skill so that it uses victory rush if possible, otherwise it uses let's say devastate

    if (victory rush)
    useskill victory rush
    else
    useskill devastate

    something like that...

  17. #217
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Is there a way to macro victory rush to a skill so that it uses victory rush if possible, otherwise it uses let's say devastate

    if (victory rush)
    useskill victory rush
    else
    useskill devastate

    something like that...
    Macros cant perform "IF" actions. So this shouldnt be possible.

  18. #218
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Macros cant perform "IF" actions. So this shouldnt be possible.
    could castsequence work if you're just mashing it? like i usually do with devastate. And I think i knew there was no if command for macros, just giving a pseudocode example

  19. #219
    The Lightbringer shadowkras's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    3,011
    Is there a way to macro victory rush to a skill so that it uses victory rush if possible, otherwise it uses let's say devastate

    if (victory rush)
    useskill victory rush
    else
    useskill devastate

    something like that...
    Thats impossible.

    You can macro one after the other and mash it, sometimes it might work.

    /cast Devastate
    /cast Victory Rush

    If you spam the key, latency will make it hit victory rush while devastate is on CD. But i wouldnt rely on such macros.
    People take stupidity to a whole new level when they sit in front of a computer.

    www.poepra2.com.br Um blog para quem prefere jogos multiplayer.

  20. #220
    Blademaster
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Athens,Greece
    Posts
    41
    Hi warriors a macro that works for me for furry.

    #showtooltip Intercept
    /cast Intercept
    /cast slam

    It does intercept to get in the fight when ur bloodsurge procc u hit it again so it slams.
    It was basically made to make slam not a waste of my bindslots.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •