Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    A bit off topic but, anyone knows a good and simple character position indicator add-on ? To simply know exactly where your own character is standing, while for example, the raid needs to stack up and move together to avoid a particular ability ?

Sadly, jumping isn't always an exact sciences, : ) Thx.
    Last edited by mmocd210ee9388; 2013-03-09 at 01:54 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by L Kebess View Post
    A bit off topic but, anyone knows a good and simple character position indicator add-on ? To simply know exactly where your own character is standing, while for example, the raid needs to stack up and move together to avoid a particular ability ?

Sadly, jumping isn't always an exact sciences, : ) Thx.
    The range indicator included in bossmods (DBM, BigWigs etc) is usually quite good at show you just that

Deleted
    For some reason i cant setup focus frames for mobs(xperl) and struggled making a macro that "focus interrupts" without switching targets.
    Its for interrupting sul while tanking malakk.

Is there a more elegant solution then this ?
    /tar sul
    /cast Pummel
    /targetlasttarget

Deleted
    just use /focus and /cast [target=focus] Pummel

Even though the frame isn't there it will still work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eddytheone View Post
    just use /focus and /cast [target=focus] Pummel

Even though the frame isn't there it will still work
    Didn't work

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Didn't work
    Well that is really weird = s

hi everybody, sorry for asking in case this has already been covered, but I really do not have the time to read the whole thread.
    yeah I'm looking for some macros to improve my quality of life, since for the time being I'm staring too much at my abilities/cds/ragebar and thus can't pay enough attention to whats really going on.
    I'm fury, and I'm thinking about cast-priority macros, something like, cast BT > execute> raging blow> wild strike etc.
    One macro I'm definitely going to make is CS> HS, but what about that BT one.
    I'll probably am going to have one BT>RB>WS and BT>WS for those times where I want to save a RB for CS burntime.
    Any ideas?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar View Post
    hi everybody, sorry for asking in case this has already been covered, but I really do not have the time to read the whole thread.
    yeah I'm looking for some macros to improve my quality of life, since for the time being I'm staring too much at my abilities/cds/ragebar and thus can't pay enough attention to whats really going on.
    I'm fury, and I'm thinking about cast-priority macros, something like, cast BT > execute> raging blow> wild strike etc.
    One macro I'm definitely going to make is CS> HS, but what about that BT one.
    I'll probably am going to have one BT>RB>WS and BT>WS for those times where I want to save a RB for CS burntime.
    Any ideas?
    Afaik, cast priority macros can't be done. You can make a castsequense, but I think it's not what you are looking for. Also, Blizzard have prevented addons for casting spells for you. Guess you'll just have to learn how to press your buttons

Deleted
    Very good macros, ty for this

10+ Year Old Account
    for protection warriors;

would the following work to cast shield slam > Revenge > devestate on priority provided they are off cooldown? (considering Sword and Board)

#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Shield Slam
    /Cast Revenge
    /cast Devastate

this would probably flood me with error messages..but could get an error blocker for it?

would it work? if yes, would it be wourth it? i now use buttons 1 through 3 for these abilities, would be nice if i can get them all under 1 button.

Deleted
    You cannot do this. You cannot combine abilities on the same global cooldown into a macro. Just learn how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Mteq View Post
    for protection warriors;

would the following work to cast shield slam > Revenge > devestate on priority provided they are off cooldown? (considering Sword and Board)

#showtooltip
    /startattack
    /cast Shield Slam
    /Cast Revenge
    /cast Devastate

this would probably flood me with error messages..but could get an error blocker for it?

would it work? if yes, would it be wourth it? i now use buttons 1 through 3 for these abilities, would be nice if i can get them all under 1 button.
    This will not work. Also is not a good macro since the 3 habilities have different coldowns - Devastate is too much faster.

You could do:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=15 Shield Slam, Revenge

There are no need to "startattack", also the "reset" command will reset the macro after 15 seconds (if I remember well this is the cd of Revenge)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WarriorUndead View Post
    This will not work. Also is not a good macro since the 3 habilities have different coldowns - Devastate is too much faster.

You could do:
    #showtooltip
    /castsequence reset=15 Shield Slam, Revenge

There are no need to "startattack", also the "reset" command will reset the macro after 15 seconds (if I remember well this is the cd of Revenge)
    Still doesn´t account for Sword and Board proccs and Revenge proccs. I see no reason to do that. Just keep it three button, press if they are ready or glow. Shouldn´t be too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Still doesn´t account for Sword and Board proccs and Revenge proccs. I see no reason to do that. Just keep it three button, press if they are ready or glow. Shouldn´t be too hard.
    Yeah, agree. Just posted if the guy really want to use something alike.

/cast Bloodbath
    /use 10

synapse springs and bloodbath

Quote Originally Posted by Akoroth View Post
    /cast Bloodbath
    /use 10

synapse springs and bloodbath
    My arms spec uses avatar so where would i fit synapse strings ? (using dragon roar)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    My arms spec uses avatar so where would i fit synapse strings ? (using dragon roar)
    #showtooltip Avatar
    /cast Avatar
    /use 10
    /cast Dragon Roar

Since synapse is a str increase you want it before dragon roar

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    Didn't work
    #showtooltip Pummel
    /cast [target=focus] Pummel
    Should work.