Thread: Talents?

Talents?

After reading a few posts, I'm starting to think my Talents are a little off. Care to give a few pointers? *I'm a PvE Raider*

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...nches+of+Blood

Prolly gonna drop SotM for MA or IA or something along those lines, though I'd prefer if possible to keep slow *I have my reasons.*
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Re: Talents?

elitistjerks -----------> that way
    Banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendarius
    elitistjerks -----------> that way

What's funny is that they basically say the same thing my build says......
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

What if I didn't get incineration? *+6% crit to ABL*. Seeing as how crit isn't the best thing for us, and we already have a super high crit rating with our gear, wouldn't it be smarter to get MA/IA?

15+ Year Old Account

you don't need student of the mind, magic, or slow. for 4 points right there. attunement
    BfA Beta Time

Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    you don't need student of the mind, magic, or slow. for 4 points right there. attunement
    As i said earlier, im keeping slow. It helps.

Attunement I like for Range as it's always good.

I just don't see incineration as needed. I'm alrready at 50% crit fuilly buffed and in combat w/ FM proccs, and on me, and Elemental Oath and other shit.

so did you want our advice or no? you really dont care about 6% extra crit on your main nuke?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon9870
    As i said earlier, im keeping slow. It helps.

Attunement I like for Range as it's always good.

I just don't see incineration as needed. I'm alrready at 50% crit fuilly buffed and in combat w/ FM proccs, and on me, and Elemental Oath and other shit.
    you asked for advice, i'm giving you advice. slow is useless in PvE as it is inapplicable to any boss and you gain benefit from TtW through thunderclap, judgment of the just, druid bleeds, and icy touch. arcane mages have played with a 30 yard range for years, and at the current level where everything is within 30 yards of you at all times (ToGC is a tiny fucking circle), you're wasting points again. and another thing i don't understand is that you're passing up a passive 6% crit to your main nuke for SoTM which is a 1.1 increase to your spirit or 1.07 more spirit as crit rating.

there's my advice. if you listen to it, great, that's awesome. if not and you don't want any advice period, don't ask for it in the first place.
    BfA Beta Time

Im sad for the guild that gave such gear to such a clueless mage.

Also Swizzle is right, altho I don't aggree with him about Magic attunement.
    Winds of Creation, Daggerspine eu (8/8 25hc) is recruiting. Visit our webpage for more info.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristodemos87
    Im sad for the guild that gave such gear to such a clueless mage.

Also Swizzle is right, altho I don't aggree with him about Magic attunement.
    I'm with this guy, 30 yards is an abysmal range. I never go below 1/2 attunement, but it really does depend on the fight. 36 yards is pretty useful for beasts and jaraxxus (portals can spawn rather far away if you aren't up ontop of jaraxxus), while pretty useless for the last 3 if you even run arcane for anub. There really isn't a whole lot else to gain with the points, anyway. I much prefer 3/5 clearcasting to 0/2 attunement.

It's a lot like the tuskarr's vitality argument. I would sit under hit cap and not drop tuskarr's, but some people don't see the use in it.

Anyway, @ OP:
    Why do you want to keep slow? "You have your reasons" isn't enough. Do you like to do occasional pvp? That's fine, but don't consider yourself a serious raider if you're using slow. It is nothing but a waste of a global and mana. The only place i can see it being useful at all is faction champions,, but it's still not anything gamebreaking. I can't help you if you insist on keeping a useless talent without saying why.