Cata Travel Forms

Since there will be updated travel forms for each race, here is what I predict:

Night Elf
    STAG
    • It is widely speculated that the original intention was for this form to be a stag but was changed at the last minute, explaining the odd hoof-shaped icon...
    • Native to Night Elf lands.
    • Nelf Moonkin have Stag Antlers, in contrast to Taurens' Horns.

Tauren
    TALLSTRIDER
    • Native to Tauren lands.
    • Striders are tall, strong hunters, like Tauren.
    • They are renowned for their running ability.

Troll
    RAPTOR
    • Native to Troll lands.
    • Speed.

Worgen
    WORG (Northrend Model)
    Obvious reasons.
    I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

Re: Cata Travel Forms

Since each form usually takes on characteristics of the race, I'm not sure if a Tauren/Strider mix would appeal to many people.
    A day is one rotation of the Earth around its axis. God created the universe in 6 days. Before he created the Earth, how did he know how long a day was?

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorJesus
    Since each form usually takes on characteristics of the race, I'm not sure if a Tauren/Strider mix would appeal to many people.
    Like I said, they are tall and muscular.

Tallstriders are large, flightless birds of prey that look to kill anything they can outrun or overpower. They have a pair of muscular legs, and their vestigial wings flutter as they walk. Their thick hairless necks swing about a head ending in a heavy, sharp beak as they hunts for prey. Renowned for their speed, tallstriders are difficult to shake for those trying to flee them. They resemble 6-foot tall ostriches with strong, thick necks and heavy, sharp beaks
    Besides you can't have something as bulky as a cow and expect it to be light on its feet. As far as features go..horns anyone? Tallstrider makes perfect sense for Travel Form imo.

I'm sorry, but i just have to tell you that you are an ignorant, closed minded fool, and you need to chill out, think more, and quit being such a douche. Your responses are shrill, closed minded, and ignorant. You need to think outside the box sometimes, and realize its blizzards game and you are not ghostcrawler.

not too shabby ideas imo :P
    Classic WoW.

Seems fitting

10+ Year Old Account

Since there will be updated travel forms for each race
    Says who? I dont recall reading anywhere where this was stated.

And I for one would insta quit/race change/faction change my tauren druid if they where to get a freaking tallstrider as a travelform, cmon thats ridiculos.

It was in the Druid Class Q&A (http://blue.mmo-champion.com/2/18600...ies-druid.html)

Q: For the official word, do we have plans to update more druid form models at some point in the future?

Ghostcrawler: I know for a fact that the current Travel Form and Aquatic Form are loathed by the artist who redid bear and cat. We do have plans to update additional forms at some point in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahd
    Yeah...fyi "somepoint in the future" means..."somepoint in the future".

Guess what? A few years ago....when people complained about how extremely shitty the druid forms were [especially horde side] guess what their response was? "we have plans to change that, somepoint in the future"

Wouldn't hold your breath for travel forms changing in Cata.