Poll: What class will you focus on?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: What class will you Focus on in Cata?

I voted mage as it's the only character I haven't completely dumped since classic.

In reality I'm not completely sure though. I will not make a goblin or worgen main for sure, but it might be my draenei paladin or if they warlock changes make them more fun, maybe even a lock.. or I will continue to do like I do now. 3 mains, no alts and with every patch, swap out 1 or 2 that are burned out or I'm bored of if needed.

Warrior then my Shaman.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

I'm staying on my priest...still.

Going to get a Worgen Druid to 80-then level both my druid and paladin to 85. Not gonna rush in to the higher level content right away, because the new alt leveling stuff is going to be the same tech anyway and i want to see what its like. Plus i always wanted a feral tank.

Not going to make the mistake I made in WOTLK to start a whole new class...
    Leveled a DK in WoTLK and had return to my Shaman when Ulduar hit.

I'll probably stick to my Rogue and power that to 85 as fast as poss, then my War, and then prob the DK, depending on how long it all takes,.. only reason I'd even touch the DK is because it has herbing for my Rogue

I will "focus" on my hunter (puns, gotta love 'em), and my shaman, as always, will follow shortly after getting my hunter leveled and geared a bit.

I'll focus on my warrior. The promises of getting rid of rage make me want to stick with him. He's been my main since WoW came out so I won't just put him off to the sidelines. Warriors are where my heart is. =P

I didn't stick to my "plan" for Wotlk, my main in BC is still 70 even now, heh.... so I'm really not sure at all

I might try a hunter this time around due to them taking away mana. I wanna see if they take the lessons they learned with rogues and apply it.

Also, being an undead hunter doesn't really hurt either.

I'll make a BE Male DK and paladin and level them both and then be hot because BE males is the best there is in the world.

Sarcasm off, Blood elves males sawks. I'll level my druid, then a goblin shaman.

10+ Year Old Account

As usual I'll play my cute draenei shaman. As enhancer, fo sho.

15+ Year Old Account

My warrior, just like I have for the last 4 years.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

My Warrior, as prot because it's awesome, have a lolret but prot warr is so much more fun.

Edit: Fail spelling -_-
    If I had a knife, I'd shoot you.

Will get my 80 DK and mage to 85 first, then play the worgen starting area to see what it's all cracked up to be. After that, roll a Gobby warrior (because I can), and depending on how much I like it, will either spend my nights and weekends exploring the new and totally F___ED up Azeroth on my new warrior, or my currently budding warlock.

Btw did I mention my worgen has the name 'Worgenfreman' saved in advance? No sucker is going to be running around with that shit on MY server. No sir.

15+ Year Old Account

Not sure yet. It depends on how fun the new specs look.
    Currently I'm in love with pve disc priest, but 2 other favorites are pve arms and prot warrior. I'll see which one looks the most fun.
    Also I'll probably build my own guild. In this case I'll better level a tank class.

i have a feeling when cata hits tauren druids will be very scarce.

When did Shamans get so popular?
    afaik they were one of the least played classes for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Magruun
    When did Shamans get so popular?
    afaik they were one of the least played classes for ages.
    I have a 80 Hunter, 80 warrior and 80 Shaman.

When I have to choose which class to level up first, it would definitely be the Shaman.
    You'll never know what you come across when leveling - doing quests - doing instances in Cata
    and a Shaman is just so versatile, they can adapt to their surroundings.

With each spec ( especially Ele ) you can still heal yourself quite good ( a.k.a. no downtime with killing )
    - Totems for every situation, Resistance, buffs, Elementals, Hero/BL, a knockback spell, Glyph of Stoneclaw shielding you when up.
    Spirit wolves, instant casts, high damage, high survivability.

Call it personal preference, but the Shaman is just so fun and versatile to play if you want to. ( I know Ele rotation is boring but that isn't my point )

Plus, when grouping up, you can always switch Resto if you like to.. ;D

I've been leveling my little Shammy. I may switch it to my main since I am tired of taking it up the ass from Blizz when it comes to Boomkin dps. I'll still raid with my Boomkin if it's needed though.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in