Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What's your best feat??

Yesterday we killed Anub with 5 people - and one person was DC'd for phase 3. (lol, no, it wasn't 25 man that would be TOO hard).

btw inb4 "cool story bro", "fail troll is fail", "unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful", "cool story sis", and "riveting tale, chap".

So... a question i ask all of you, please share: what's the best WoW think you've done/most epic feeling thing you've done?
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

Re: What's your best feat??

Quote Originally Posted by tricknick76
    most epic feeling thing you've done?

http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=3117

Was rather proud when I soloed Doomwalker back when I just had a few pieces of 226 and such - took almost 30 minutes, but it was worth it.

(Much easier now with all the ToC gear, heh)
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

wtg Grob!
    I'm proud of you ;D
    i have yet to do yogg+0, let alone realm first, just don't have the time to go through an entire ulduar again, work hours increased.
    FINALLY GOT CATACLYSM!

Each time you think about giving Paladins the ability to duel wield, god kills a kitten in each of the parallel universes. Twice.

Quote Originally Posted by tricknick76
    Yesterday we killed Anub with 5 people - and one person was DC'd for phase 3. (lol, no, it wasn't 25 man that would be TOO hard).
    I hope this is 10 ToC, and not 10 naxx.

Mine I dunno, battlemaster title?

maybe not the most epic ever, but the one thats most fresh in my mind.

First week with Anub available: We had a lot of new members that wasn't properly geared so tanks and dps waas lacking. We wiped a lot due to gibbed tanks and low dps on ads. As it drew late i called out "This is the last attempt guys, make it count". So we start out, all is going well. We get to p3 with everyone alive and pop heroism. At 5% everything is still swell but then suddenly one tank gets 3 ads on him and dies despite CD's. Chaos breaks out as the ads start killing healers. I call out to just keep friggin nuking. MT dies, last OT dies, Anub dies with 1 (one!) lonely shadowpriest left at 10% health Nerdscreams were heard.

I'll go with my

-Death's Demise
    -Celestial Defender
    -(not and actual realm first achievement) server first ToGC 25

oh, and also kiting Thunderaan with my guild into Orgrimmar

Tanking Illidan for 20 sec after tank died, giving me enough time to get him into a trap, he gets out of trap, kills me and procceds to transform. Dies doing transformation making it our first kill. I was Rogue btw and it was pre nerf.
    Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Someone accidentally pulled XT yesterday when we were killing one of his trash packs. Killed XT+trash with 16.

Easily would have to be obtaining " The insane " Title

http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=2336

Also please click for further rep gains :P ( No life? I know! )

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-r...&gn=Prominence

Quote Originally Posted by Warlah
    Easily would have to be obtaining " The insane " Title

http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=2336

Also please click for further rep gains :P ( No life? I know! )

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-r...&gn=Prominence
    christ man you know human would of gotten you there 10% faster which in my rough estimate would have shaved off 30 days of playing time?

Edit: all his exalted factions not the insane alone.

Hmm, wowmeteronline #1 priest dps on General Vezax is kinda neat. But I'll say AQ quest chain instead.

p.s. I'll go out on a limb and say the OP didn't refer to Feats of Strength with the word "feat".

Must be my guilds first kill of Jaraxxus heroic 25-man. It was done with 3 healers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu3j6YSxysA

Warlah: Thats crazy. Don't know how you can keep focused for all that rep grinding.

Quote Originally Posted by hastilavista

to much free money imho

Our guild isn't exactly hardcore so it was really nice to finally down Yogg after spending weeks just getting to him, let alone learning tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by wannaspoon
    christ man you know human would of gotten you there 10% faster which in my rough estimate would have shaved off 30 days of playing time?

Edit: all his exalted factions not the insane alone.
    Yes, it would of, but seriously, how could I let my such loyal gnome down, by ditching her for a human, besides.. whats the challenge in that :P

What I'm really meaning to say is, I regret not rolling human before I started my rep grinds... if only faction change was implemented.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlah
    Yes, it would of, but seriously, how could I let my such loyal gnome down, by ditching her for a human, besides.. whats the challenge in that :P

What I'm really meaning to say is, I regret not rolling human before I started my rep grinds... if only faction change was implemented.
    i admire you not taking the easy way plus gnomes are awesome and your's is hardcore

That would be completing Northrend Dungeonmaster at lvl 76. ^^

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen