Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: T10 Models Recap, MLG Anaheim, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    The planned nerf was "Can not be cast on self" aka "Don't touch yourself"
    Yes, but that was reverted and there is no suggestion in this text that they are planning to go with it.
    Still, it isn't the worst example of over-reacting on these forums so I'll just ignore it. Maybe I'll try and figure out wtf that "The boss rests for 20seconds and then heals for 1million" gibberish was all about lol.

15+ Year Old Account

i dont know too much about pallies, but is the major problem at the moment prot pallys healing to full health?

if so, couldnt they change it so the ability does

'heals you for 2% of your health per talent point spent in the holy tree'

that way holy pallies would still keep their total heal but prot pallies wouldnt have an oh **** health restore button.

sorry if im misunderstanding the problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidmaster
    Generally it is not the "hardcore" players whining about these changes, they are just enjoying the hard mode content etc and most of them couldn't give a rat's ass about who wears what kind of epic gear.

The whiners are usually little scrubs that want to sound "cool" to other little scrubs, so they claim they have cleared everyting and how "zomg easy" it was, while in reality they are usually still stuck on their blue/naxx10 geared characters, with no gems and enchants on their gear and no clue how to play their class.

Lol shammys ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Blue posts
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Hybrid and base class abilities
    We agree with Communism.
    ZOMG BLIZZ ARE COMMIES

Quote Originally Posted by nietmakkir
    ... and i play a pala on occasion @.@
    You are a damn liar. You haven't Q.Q nearly has hard as you should are entitlted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Asaron
    Did i miss the part where they described the nerf?
    You can't cast it on yourself anymore, according to the recent PTR build. And the Evil patchnotes.

Still waiting on that attack utility. And that Shaman Tier...
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

Quote Originally Posted by Asaron
    Did i miss the part where they described the nerf?
    The planned nerf was "Can not be cast on self" aka "Don't touch yourself"
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by CaspianRoach
    ZOMG BLIZZ ARE COMMIES
    What else is new?
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by loftus
    i dont know too much about pallies, but is the major problem at the moment prot pallys healing to full health?

if so, couldnt they change it so the ability does

'heals you for 2% of your health per talent point spent in the holy tree'

that way holy pallies would still keep their total heal but prot pallies wouldnt have an oh **** health restore button.

sorry if im misunderstanding the problem with it.
    No, that would just be bad... That would make LoH obsolete for prot and ret pallies. LoH is meant to be a unique class ability, not a unique talented/spec ability. I'm not sure what the problem is either... but from the sounds of it, kinds were QQing about pallies being OP in BGs. LoH can't be used in arenas, so there is no need to have it nerfed imo.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

LoH is getting nerfed, eh? I agree with Ghostcrawler on this one -No cooldown, no matter how long it is, can possibly balance an instant cast, no mana cost spell that can take you from 1 to 100% life, especially not one that is available to all three Paladin specs and not just the healing one.

I find it strange how teams are chosen for MLG... most famous?

They surely aren't "The Best", just check on rankings.
    * Check-Six (formerly eMg) #17
    * Complexity #6
    * Fnatic #26
    couldn't find rest...

very best World of Warcraft teams, hand selected by MLG
    very best =/= hand selected, r?

Quote Originally Posted by naughty1
    That shammy tier better be overwhelmingly awesome...
    Why? These are just pictures, stats are not out, can't be tested. You envy other classes QQ threats? I just looked at warrior set, decided it looks stupid with pigs on shoulders and moved on.

That is some ugly ass gear. =/ Good thing that I don't care what my gear looks like very much.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Deleted

That shammy tier better be overwhelmingly awesome...

Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe
    LoH is getting nerfed, eh? I agree with Ghostcrawler on this one -No cooldown, no matter how long it is, can possibly balance an instant cast, no mana cost spell that can take you from 1 to 100% life, especially not one that is available to all three Paladin specs and not just the healing one.
    I can agree this spell is currently overpowered, no cast, no mana, full heal, it's huge...
    But each healing class has a major instant heal, except the paladin now...
    The question is "why the hell did they touch to this spell in the first place?" the mana-sacrificing version was great, we didin't need this spell to be mana-free...

So Blizzard gives us something we didn't ask (who asked this spell to be free?) and then we loose more than we had in the begining because it's overpowered... that's stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by d3v
    Please please PLEASE don't put the stream on the main page like you've done in the past. It kills the crap out of my 3G connection, and having to decline it each time I reload the page to see latest forum posts is just a pain in the arse
    if you use firefox browser you can use noscript addon to auto-prevent them

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    That is some ugly ass gear. =/ Good thing that I don't care what my gear looks like very much.
    QFT

Shammy sets this xpac have had different element themes each tier I think. Fire and earth have already happened right? Its probably just going to be blocks of ice floating around the shoulders, with watery borders through the armour.

Druids look like the creature from the swamp
    Hunters wear woden armors
    Paladins seem to wear DK armors
    Priests have the same look that they had when they just began in Northrend
    Rogues look like level 71 trash mobs
    ...and Warriors wear pigs on their shoulders Oo'

Is it only my opinion or the ability of Blizzard to create nice sets is getting close to the absolute zero?

Let's all pray the shaman set will be cool

PS: regarding to the Druid/Hunt/paladin stuff... Blizz designers can only draw woden textures or what?

As long as they actually /use/ the recolors this time. "T9 = T9.33 = T9.66 = offset" made for nice matching outfits and all, but I'd rather be able to eyeball who has what.

Also Borderlands is ridiculous fun, but I feel silly beta testing it for them. Not a console port my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    I'm assuming that t10 is going to be acquired similarly to how t9 is currently acquired. That means there will be three different tiers, each being more difficult to obtain and the highest tear only being obtainable by doing 25 man heroic. I'm also pretty sure that it goes from left to right, left being the lowest and right being the highest tier.
    T10 bought with badges
    T10.5 bought for the appropriate T10 piece and a class token that drops in ICC25 and ICC10H (vanquisher etc probably making a comeback)

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    No, that would just be bad... That would make LoH obsolete for prot and ret pallies. LoH is meant to be a unique class ability, not a unique talented/spec ability. I'm not sure what the problem is either... but from the sounds of it, kinds were QQing about pallies being OP in BGs. LoH can't be used in arenas, so there is no need to have it nerfed imo.
    This nerf is not due to arenas but to the way too much paly alts 'pewpewown' 'pewpewdeath' 'pewpewlight' etc (anything with pewpew, light, own//pawn, death in).
    Never attacking without their cooldowns so you can't kill them..