Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: T10 Models Recap, MLG Anaheim, Blue posts

I feel your pain, my Ecology paper is suffering due to the same "technical issues" in my life. Keep up the good work.

blizzard better makes the t10 shamans AWESOME!

The warlock T10 hat is just awesome!

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

so the paladins gonna get nerfed now... ooooh i cant w8 for blizz nerfing other classes
    hei alle sammen <3

Quote Originally Posted by Soreila
    Shammy sets this xpac have had different element themes each tier I think. Fire and earth have already happened right? Its probably just going to be blocks of ice floating around the shoulders, with watery borders through the armour.
    i don't know, the other class' T10 are all themed around the Lich King's armies. We haven't seen anything based on abominations yet, maybe shaman tier gear is just a big hole in the gut

Quote Originally Posted by meshugine
    so the paladins gonna get nerfed now... ooooh i cant w8 for blizz nerfing [b][u]DKs again
    fixt

Blizz only nerfs pallies and DKs in every single patch.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

The t10 for Shamans better be the best set ever cause this is a stupid wait for prolly another fail looking set..

Shaman T10 must be invisible when you wear it! I can imagine those Draenei Females Runing Around Naked.... Rrrrrr....
    /fap

Just a question :

The T10 have a specific color for the alliance and the horde (like warrior blue for ally and red for horde) or no ?
    May be a color for 10/25 ?

No information ?

hmms.. Boub.. I think you've cracked it!

That IS the Shaman Tier 10 set!

1. Shaman T10 better be legendary, or I'm booking a flight to Irvine.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    We agree with Communism.
    Best quote out of context ever.

Deleted

Surely the shaman tier10 will be the most awesome set of armor ever seen because the designers are spending so much time on it. While I don't play a shaman, I wouldn't settle for anything less than three planets, two comets, five thunderclouds, six tornados and twelve icebergs large enough to sink Titanic attached with lasers, burning chains and lightning bolts to the shoulders and helm. With a Captain Planet logo on the chestpiece. And magma dripping from the gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    ^^ This...

Seriously, LoH is a unique paladin ability that has a long CD. It might be OP in PVE since it provides a huge instant heal for a PROT pally. But if you are anything other than prot, then it's not that OP... Shamans can get INSTANT 20k healing wave crits every 3 minutes.... Make LoH heal for 50% less and reduce it's CD to 3 or 5 minutes would be a justified nerf, but this one isn't.
    No, No and NO!

50% Health every 5 minutes, are you SERIOUS!?

If anything, it should be 25% every 5 minutes.

Especially with Rated BG's coming in Cataclysm... 50% Health every 5 minutes would be INSANE for that.

I also think Lay on Hands should be changed to a HoT [like Frenzied Regeneration] and then paladins could get an extra "Oh Shiz" button in the form of a 25% damage reduction for 10 seconds... like bark skin.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Tier 10 - Models Recap

Shaman - The only thing I can give you for the moment is a great big hug while you cry on my shoulder.
    OH I will!
    I'm sick of waiting honestly, I don't understand why it's taking so long .

lol @ palis trying to defend LoH. World/group(bgs) pvp matters in this game and those crazy long CDs have no place in it anymore. The ability is simply too powerful for the current state of pvp. You literally have to kill a Pali 3 times.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    [size=3]
    Shaman - The only thing I can give you for the moment is a great big hug while you cry on my shoulder.[/list]
    lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    No, No and NO!

50% Health every 5 minutes, are you SERIOUS!?

If anything, it should be 25% every 5 minutes.

Especially with Rated BG's coming in Cataclysm... 50% Health every 5 minutes would be INSANE for that.

I also think Lay on Hands should be changed to a HoT [like Frenzied Regeneration] and then paladins could get an extra "Oh Shiz" button in the form of a 25% damage reduction for 10 seconds... like bark skin.
    What's wrong with 50% health every 5 minutes? This won't pose any problems in PVP since you don't see prot pallies posing a huge threat in PVP that often. As I already mentioned, shamans have 20k instant healing wave crits every 3 minutes, that's well over the 50% mark for ANY PVP geared/spec character and way under the 5 minute CD mark.

I think that Lay on Hands should remain a unique ability and should not be changed to how Frenzied Regen and Enraged regen work. Paladins do not need an extra o shit button, we have enough already, but we could use one to compensate if the LoH nerf goes live.

Honestly, 50% health every 5 minutes is nothing to jizz over, with a lot of classes having healing debuffs, that number will hardly ever be at 50%, especially in BGs.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Quote Originally Posted by negativeoxy
    lol @ palis trying to defend LoH. World/group(bgs) pvp matters in this game and those crazy long CDs have no place in it anymore. The ability is simply too powerful for the current state of pvp. You literally have to kill a Pali 3 times.
    lol @ pvp people that like to pretend that pvp is the only thing that matters in the game. It isn't, it won't be, it will never be. World pvp you say? 1 tip, wintergrasp barely qualifies as world pvp anymore. The rest of the world pvp died out.

Yes this nerf is justified, I do play a paladin and I see the logics behind this. But if you want to reason why it justifies a nerf, stop whining about only PVP. I want to take PVP fans seriously, but when they just whine that PVP/Arena is the only thing that matters, I quickly lose my respect (same with PVE fans that say that only PVE matters)

You literally have to kill a Pali 3 times.
    That's false... at least not on all encounter (once every 20 minutes)
    I'm glad you think it's funny to mock the paladins, but if they keep losing their spells one after one, they'll really end up with 3-buttons gameplay...

The LoH as it's now IS very powerfull, and it may need to be attuned (for example, let's get back to it's initial version, consuming all the mana... who at Blizzard had the "bright" idea to make it free?) ... but allowing it to be cast only on someone else is removing an additionnal option to the Protection-Paladins in PvE ...

They lost the exorcism, now the LoH ... soon the Prot-paladins will have really empty action bars...

Oh yeah, sorry I forgot that world PVP was such serious business. BGs are pretty serious too, since their only use at the moment is to farm honor for the offset pieces and they provide nothing else but that.