Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: T10 Models Recap, MLG Anaheim, Blue posts

Quote Originally Posted by booyakasha
    that is the shaman set, we will look like big question marks running around.

theyre taking their time making it so epic so we feel better about being shaman.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanntos
    FFS Boub, I think your holding out on Shaman T10 to fuck with us.... >
    i say just give shamans thralls vanilla gear and tell them to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by HotsPal
    i say just give shamans thralls vanilla gear and tell them to be happy.
    No.

I'm very curious and all I care about is how long Icecrown Citidal is going to be out before Cataclysm comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dayle
    I'm very curious and all I care about is how long Icecrown Citidal is going to be out before Cataclysm comes out.
    they way they are jamming cata. down our throats, i wouldnt be suprised if it wasnt that long.

Quote Originally Posted by HotsPal
    and may i just add...comparing LOH to a 50k instant hit by a prot warrior is kinda ridiculous...and a silly comment at that...

id like someone to elaborate on how that comparison even makes sense-beside them saying it would also have a cooldown....
    I agree 100%. That blue post made me LOL.

I'll admit, LoH is super OP, but they chose the absolute WORST way to nerf it. From a protection paladin's perspective, have it heal 50% instead of a 100%, have it drain all our mana again, make it so you cant use them in bgs, theres a 100 better options than basically destroying it for any spec besides a holy. I knew a nerf would come eventually, just didnt expect such a retarded solution.

Best solution IMO.. make it 50%, have it cost a good chunk of mana, move Imp LoH down in the holy tree and alow it to be spec'd back up to 100%..

An "extra life" with a mana pot in one button is super OP. As a player whos loves everything about paladins, I think it needs a FAIR nerf.

USCH ....
    T 10 for mage looks damn ugly . WPOS design ever in the game.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

I would say go back to normal and let it drain rest of our mana or as someone said only heal us 50% or something,.

okay there is now 14 pages of replies, and i'm just way too lazy to read them all, so i don't know if this have been said but:

where are the t10 mage set for troll female? :<

is it not there, or am i blind / needs better contact lenses? :P

If we gave warriors (especially Prot warriors) an ability to cause 50,000 damage in one hit with no preparation on a 90-minute cooldown, most reasonable players would call that a balance problem. The long cooldown doesn't save it. Beyond some point you can't balance a very powerful ability just by increasing the cooldown.
    I can't believe that serious company can make such silly and immature comments ...

...if pallys had another tanking cooldown to fall back on i would be fine with the nerf... but we dont. We now only have 1 cooldown that shares a cooldown with our damage buff and bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Taekrys
    -LoH heals for your max health (PvP gear can bring you around 28-30k self-buffed) and crit for impossible amounts, bypassing any heal-halving tecnique.

Wrong, I'm afraid. If your LoH is to heal you for 30k for example(100% of your health), and you have MS on you. It's only going to heal for 15k.

As ret LoH crits very few and far between. The only reason it can crit is because its a heal mechanic.

Blizz really need some new spokesmen. They are retarded and can't grasp common English. When they make mistakes it ads to the emo and really doesnt help matters.

Hurray. lets compare healing to one-shotting. GG Sherlock.

"Apples are better than oranges!"
    "STFU Oranges ftw!"
    "I like bananas! Bananas win, everything else sucks!"

Quote Originally Posted by Terlig
    I can't believe that serious company can make such silly and immature comments ...
    lol thats what i said!

its not even relative in any aspect.

Look at all the terrible kids complaining about LOH. It's hilarious.

Typically, I don't like the graphic of Male Draenei in general, but that hunter T10 on them looks BAD ASS.

Still waiting for blizzard to realize most hunters look silly in this new tier I can't even find a race to change to to make it look a little better

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

The Shaman set hasn't even been started yet, and I would be willing to bet money if there was a way to ever get that confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Vraizan
    Still waiting for blizzard to realize most hunters look silly in this new tier I can't even find a race to change to to make it look a little better
    i thought it lookd bad until i saw the video of it.

the shoulders like smolder a black smoke off of them-it was actually kinda neat i thought.

UGH!! Every time I see that Mage set I want to scratch my eyes out and go sit in the corner of a dark room. If only the devs would rework these tier pieces. They are the most important sets of the expansion and we won't be seeing anything else until the next xpac.

I was hoping for burning skulls, gouts of frostfire shooting from shoulders, crackling bolts of arcane power pulsing around the body...but instead we got a minimalist's gay vampire getup like usual.

These are the last tier sets in WotLK? If that's the case what a huge huge disappointment. The Priest, Lock and Rogue sets are not terrible but the rest have to be some sort of joke. It's too bad.