Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: What class does not get a raid spot?

Anyone with a retarded name, anyone with their class in their name (killerrouge anyone?), anyone who I've played with before and seen behave like a retard.

If we're going to talk about a certain class, I guess I'd have to say.. no, I really can't think of any class I wouldn't take.
    I can think of a WHOLE lot of people I wouldn't take though. Like the OP. :P

Asheowyn - Shandelzare - Anessa - Shandelzhare

Quote Originally Posted by draticus
    <snip> Warriors have got to be the worst though. They seem to all be the same personality: Turn up the heavy metal, rush in, body pull, break cc, kill kill kill, taunt some stuff cause i'm wearing plate so I can tank, break cc again, roll on every single weapon that drops because "collecting" weapons is cool even though I already have 2 one handers twice as good as that one, fire? what fire? I'm busy killin shit!, rock on! Warriors rule! /crushes can on forehead <snip>
    I lol'ed

banning a class is just stupid (unless you are doing some tightly tuned hardmode)

but in pugs class doesnt matter, the player does, and spec/gear ofc.
    saying furey/arms warr and feraldruid suck on dps just proves you dont have any good raidexperience at all.
    furywarrs are always high on dps and so are feraldruids.

None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Deleted

If you say feral DPS druids "Had their shine in the past and became crappy", it's just obvious that you play with retards.

Pre-3.1, Feral DPS was a spec for people who could play. These rare good players popped around 3k, which at the time was considered really good by the average mass.

Retards hung onto this, thinking "HEEEY, I CAN DO GRAET DPS TOO", and specced feral DPS. They did around 1,5k.

3.1, the Feral DPS spec was buffed above the clouds, and the previously great 3kers could now pop around 5-6k in the same gear. The bad players got buffed up and now they too could do 3k, like the skilled players did pre-patch.

Then, in 3.2, the Feral DPS spec was nerfed back again; still stronger than pre-3.1, but now people couldn't spam ferocious bite and skip keeping savage roar up, with a fishing pole equipped, and still do 3k anymore. We good ones still do good dps, and I actually once performed around 4k average DPS on Razorscale after forgetting to swap out my argent lance.

No, the spec itself didn't have a "moment of shine" and that time isn't over. It's a fully viable spec to anyone who knows how to play it.

Incidentally, you're wrong about DPS warriors too.

That being said:

Turn up the heavy metal, rush in, body pull, break cc, kill kill kill, taunt some stuff cause i'm wearing plate so I can tank, break cc again, [...]I'm busy killin shit!, rock on! Warriors rule!
    You made me want to play my warrior again, that's exacly what I'm used to do...

...I'm Protection specced of course.

Yeah I'm going with OP is trolling or short bus special.

Our guilds DPS usually has a kitty and 2 rogues in the first 3 spots, sometimes a hunter makes it in there if the fight favors ranged. Next is usually Me (Enh) A fury warrior and a Ret fighting for the next few spots. Locks and mages (we have many) come next. If I was going to talk about specs with bad dps I would say frost mages or demo locks, BM really isn't all that bad if they can keep their pet alive (though Surv and MM are better so why be BM?). I'm a bit prejudiced against Boomkins and Ele shaman, our guilds boomkin is consistently pretty bad and I'm not sure if it's him, his gear, or just boomkin in general (haven't seen a good boomkin since 3.1). I'm not a fan of ele shaman because I've never been in a situation where Ele has beaten me in a fight which is remotely fair (Hodir is the only one I can think of where I would ever lose to a Ele). I know Ele is considered low ATM, but it seems like they've been low since BC, or I just still haven't met any that surpass mediocre.

Anyone I would specifically boot from a raid? Frost mages, and anyone with more resil than you can get from 1 piece + weapon (I consider this pretty forgiving).
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.