Gem'ing resto shaman

what gems should i be stacking? i have 700 restil and 21k hp unbuffed, so any tips?

Re: Gem'ing resto shaman

Ohh ohh is this the game where we try to guess what spec you are and what comp you play? I guess I lose :

If you want to request help for gods sake at least say what spec you are. People are going to put as much effort into the answer as you did your question.

Because the title "Gem'ing resto shaman" doesn't say what spec or class he plays?
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    trust me druin=PWN is ptw durid not durin but np its no sorry 8) .but is good ask if you can no know so yeah good to you but ask if you no know 8) but trust me i have playin long so DRUID IS BEST=3 form beat all i mean explmame=stealh cat like rogue(pwn9 8) then BOOM big bear big heelth so its moar armor than cat and then just tree?=no tree god like cenarius but give you more heelth=pwn then you go owl and stars do magic to you 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Separate
    Ohh ohh is this the game where we try to guess what spec you are and what comp you play? I guess I lose :

If you want to request help for gods sake at least say what spec you are. People are going to put as much effort into the answer as you did your question.
    neeeerdrage

Thats how i do it:

res. in yellow
    res./stam in blue
    spell/spellpen in red

with 3 red gems in your pvp set and the spellpen enchant for cloaks you end up with 74 spellpen which works for me (providing you use epic gems).

It depends alot on your combo though, there is no reason to stack res/stam to extreme values if they can peel from you. Also, if your partner gets killed in 2 globals, all the resilience YOU have wouldn't have helped to heal him.

you just need to get around 1k resilence. after you got 1k resi, you should just stack int and spellpower.
    no more stamina, or resilence.

HAHA SPIRIT HAHA SPIRIT HAHA SPIRIT HAHA SPIRIT HAHA SPIRIT HAHA SPIRIT