Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Best dk 2h pvp spec

I recently just got my DK to 80 and started getting the basics in pvp my relentless and whatnot.. I just been fooling around with some blood/frost builds but is there any specific 2h spec for a dk that just owns in pvp?

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Re: Best dk 2h pvp spec

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous
    I wouldn't rely on a site that says that most DKs use Hateful gear. But thats just me.

Why not? Not sure what you mean if because it's PVP gear or because it's low quality.

This is sorted for a PvP playstyle, I'd say a good amount of DKs or most of them are someone's alt or are not completely decked out in 245 gear.

If you take off the PvP filter then you'll see it fill up with PvE gear... so explain..

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Why not? Not sure what you mean if because it's PVP gear or because it's low quality.

This is sorted for a PvP playstyle, I'd say a good amount of DKs or most of them are someone's alt or are not completely decked out in 245 gear.

If you take off the PvP filter then you'll see it fill up with PvE gear... so explain..
    Your site is at least 6 months outdated. On the list there are NO EPIC GEMS and the highest item lvl listed is 213. You also cannot even but Hateful anymore w/ Honor so there's no way thats accurate.

Like above poster said, go to Arena Junkies. From there head to the DK forums and you can steal specs from good players.

EDIT: Also I feel you're taking my disagreement with your site too personally. Settle down gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Awful2
    EDIT: Also I feel you're taking my disagreement with your site too personally. Settle down gnome.
    "Settle down gnome" is actually quite a personal statement.

Quote Originally Posted by hotandholy
    This

/end thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Skwirrel
    "Settle down gnome" is actually quite a personal statement.
    He has a picture of a garden gnome on his profile.

I find it hard to believe the site is current. I mean, who uses a frost dual wield raiding spec to do pvp? For that matter, how many people are stupid enough to still use unholy obliterate to raid with? This seems very outdated.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

As a DK in pvp... 0/17/54 unholy build is the way to go, really. Unholy is and always has been the best spec for DKs in arena, and 2-handers work better than DW as that spec.

http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?deat...2,QJbe3O,10676

Play it in Unholy Presence, it rapes shit and you'll see why once you use it

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground

HAHA good one.

Quote Originally Posted by kekoa
    HAHA good one.
    I am quite serious, Takes about 5 Alliance to kill me at any given time. Also .5 GCD reduction allows you to pump out all your attacks faster than the next guy. It also does a lot of damage surprisingly. In 3.3 it becomes even more viable as a raiding spec. Don't knock shit homes.

Ahh nah dude its really pro. Good luck working on challenger this season.

so full of fail...

Quote Originally Posted by Domino_O
    so full of fail...
    Its pretty sweet. if you haven't tried it then you can't say anything. Not to mention Blizzard is making at least 1 Hybrid spec for every class viable in Cataclysm, go figure eh?

Its pretty sweet. if you haven't tried it then you can't say anything. Not to mention Blizzard is making at least 1 Hybrid spec for every class viable in Cataclysm, go figure eh?
    Fail.

It looks interesting and might be good for BG's, but so is every blood spec.

If the OP is talking about arena pvp with a healer I'd go with 0/17/54.

The question was what is the most powerful DK pvp spec. Answer is not hard to find.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/rankings...eath%20Knight/

You know... there is a reason why 60%+ of every DK above 2k rating choose a spec...

Which does not mean all other spec are doomed to fail, you must find one that works for you. But for starting I'd try if I were you is cookie-cutter spec and learn to play it.