Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

blizzard does not know paladins... (error in patch notes)

first off: this is not a thread to be taken seriously, i just want to make a bit of fun and mock blizzard a bit.

that said:

Originally Posted by http://blue.mmo-champion.com/13/20126978820-330-ptr-patch-notes-updated-10109.html

Paladins
    o Protection

+ Aura Mastery: This effect of this talent has been reduced in duration to 6 seconds.
    i thought Aura Mastery was part of the Holy tree?

10+ Year Old Account

Re: blizzard does not know paladins... (error in patch notes)

lol nice

Also it's clear they hate us because although they buffed Divine Intervention, we STILL can't use it in arenas!

Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

I keep getting interrupted while using it.. Hate this spell.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    Also it's clear they hate us because although they buffed Divine Intervention, we STILL can't use it in arenas!

why the hell would you want to use that in arena? killing yourself and locking your partner lol

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    why the hell would you want to use that in arena? killing yourself and locking your partner lol
    If i want to kill myself, and keep my arena partner from doing nothing for two minutes, wasting time for everyone, i WILL!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow
    about nerfbearance with LoH - bullshit, as a tank i might want use DP + loH if the going gets rough - why the heck shouldnt i use my defensive cds??
    Exactly what I thought when I saw this nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    I think they buff it so we wont get any Repair Costs in ICC. I am going to bring 3 more Etxra Stacks Reagents with me.

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    first off: this is not a thread to be taken seriously, i just want to make a bit of fun and mock blizzard a bit.

that said:

Originally Posted by http://blue.mmo-champion.com/13/20126978820-330-ptr-patch-notes-updated-10109.html

Paladins
    o Protection

+ Aura Mastery: This effect of this talent has been reduced in duration to 6 seconds.
    i thought Aura Mastery was part of the Holy tree?
    When i saw that i lost all hope in Blizzard. :-\

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for The Ashbringer but all I got was this lame axe]
    Ret Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow_Sorrow

about nerfbearance with LoH - bullshit, as a tank i might want use DP + loH if the going gets rough - why the heck shouldnt i use my defensive cds??
    sounds like you need more pallys in your raid

Kind of like when GC said they wanted BoSanc to be the tanking seal?

That was a good day

Quote Originally Posted by Pally power
    When i saw that i lost all hope in Blizzard. :-\
    lol this
    we look up to these guys that are gods in this "world" of warcraft
    its amusing when they fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by IceyDevil
    Dear Blizzard,
    Can our guild have a free pass on Northrend Beasts? We don't believe in harming animals, and would really prefer to not have to fight this boss. ToC looks like a really fun instance, and we would love to experience all your hard work, but we just cannot kill animals.

Thanks!
    <VegansLOL>
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Sure, Why Not!
    We already hand everything out for free anyway. Want a free legendary while we're at it?
    (Avatar too big.)

Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin
    I keep getting interrupted while using it.. Hate this spell.
    the silence/interupt immunity is tied to conc aura, doesnt happen with any other aura

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    He is making light of the fact that the patch notes actually say the spell isnt usable in arena's. and your point is correct you would be really bad to try

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezyweezy
    lol this
    we look up to these guys that are gods in this "world" of warcraft
    its amusing when they fuck up
    But it also hurts, knowing that they're the only ones who can do jack about this game.

Quote Originally Posted by The_swad
    Kind of like when GC said they wanted BoSanc to be the tanking seal?

That was a good day
    >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Kyou
    [Shadowmourne, I went to Icecrown and was hoping for The Ashbringer but all I got was this lame axe]
    Ret Pride

gm's, developers, hell ghost crawler himself... many do look up to these persons as gods of wow. after all they do play huge roles in the shaping of the mechanics and many other aspects of the game. keep in mind, this is just a game and these 'gods'... well their just people, like you know... you, me, and well all humans.

people are not perfect. people occasionally make silly mistakes like saying (or typing) a word when they obviously meant another, simple little errors we all make from time to time. don't read into these insignificant errors as the end of the world for your class, spec, or whatever is being referenced.

i'm sure blizzard still loves all paladins, even the pink feather boa and hand bag toting ones. =)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by invalid.unknown
    gm's, developers, hell ghost crawler himself... many do look up to these persons as gods of wow. after all they do play huge roles in the shaping of the mechanics and many other aspects of the game. keep in mind, this is just a game and these 'gods'... well their just people, like you know... you, me, and well all humans.

people are not perfect. people occasionally make silly mistakes like saying (or typing) a word when they obviously meant another, simple little errors we all make from time to time. don't read into these insignificant errors as the end of the world for your class, spec, or whatever is being referenced.

i'm sure blizzard still loves all paladins, even the pink feather boa and hand bag toting ones. =)
    People see me as a God of MMO-Champions

At least in the Paladin section, where it counts :P

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    People see me as a God of MMO-Champions

At least in the Paladin section, where it counts :P
    you do seem to have a great understanding and knowledge of the class
    (off topic, while i personally wouldn't want your paladin 4.0 change concept implemented i find it very well thought out and creative)

i'm sure even you (all hail the mighty ronark) make the occasional mistake too. lets change all your text to blue and see how long til people notice any

^ hahaha nice

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by invalid.unknown
    you do seem to have a great understanding and knowledge of the class
    (off topic, while i personally wouldn't want your paladin 4.0 change concept implemented i find it very well thought out and creative)

i'm sure even you (all hail the mighty ronark) make the occasional mistake too. lets change all your text to blue and see how long til people notice any
    Haha yes, I do make my fair share of mistakes.