Trinkets for now and 3.3.

So atm i have 3 different trinkets to use an i have a hard time to choose 2 of them.

They are,
    Eye of the Broodmother, 25SP x 5 stacks.
    Talisman of Volatile Power, Equip 114crit rating and use: 57 haste x 8stacks for 20sec. 2min Cooldown.
    Illustration of the Dragon Soul, 20SP x 10stacks.

Thing is when i dont use the Talisman trinket i have 20,51% crit and with it i have 22,99% and then i change between Talisman and Dragon soul.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...etotem&n=Chery

Thats my armoy. I guess i will get alot of ppl saying im waay over the hit cap. Yes i know, i just kinda rushed into the 4set bonus of T9/T9.5. Im waiting for the right items to get my hit down to normal again^^

Re: Trinkets for now and 3.3.

The fetish of volatile power is definitely not as good as the other two IMO.

The crit rating is good, but you can also get that from eye of the broodmother. The use effect seems good at first, however you normally wont reach the 8th stack of haste until the very last second, assuming you are following your normal rotation.

So I think you should just stick with the eye of the broodmother and illustration of dragon soul for now.

He asked about now and come 3.3.

Now the above mentioned two are better of course but come 3.3 and haste affects dots it hardly practical to ignore the fact that fetish gives the 114 crit + 456 haste at stacks..

456 haste = possibly quite a bit of dps if dots are cast at the right time. Wont be the easiest trinket to manage but correctly used i assume it will be very good.

the fetish is jackshit, sell it to the NPC for now and forever.

Run 10man Naxx and try to get the trinket with sp and haste on procc.I consider it valuable when 3.3 comes out.Otherwise Illustration and Eye of the Broodmother

Quote Originally Posted by Elothie
    Run 10man Naxx and try to get the trinket with sp and haste on procc.I consider it valuable when 3.3 comes out.Otherwise Illustration and Eye of the Broodmother
    If you roll SW:P with the Embrace of the Spider buff active, it's worth more than the regular Reign of the Unliving trinket. Check my math on the Elitist Jerks theorycraft thread if you don't believe me.

But long story short: Volatile Power is still vendor trash and the other two trinkets are still pretty damn good.

Quote Originally Posted by c4tuna
    If you roll SW:P with the Embrace of the Spider buff active, it's worth more than the regular Reign of the Unliving trinket. Check my math on the Elitist Jerks theorycraft thread if you don't believe me.

But long story short: Volatile Power is still vendor trash and the other two trinkets are still pretty damn good.
    L2play shadowpriest idiot.

@ OP use Illustation/Eye
    If you can get Haste Trink from Toc5man normal, replace eye with it.
    ALSO
    Get Tier Chest Piece and Badge Helm or Either ONY25 helm (Or go back and buy t8.5) this will bring your hit to 300ish which is a little above the cap but not sooo much that it makes u look like your crazy.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Strykie