Thread: Feral/Rogue

Feral/Rogue

I know Feral/Rogue is supposed to be GG every time, but in our case we are getting Pally/Warrior, Pally/Dk and Frost/Pally, we work out or cc's on vent but still, Pally bubbling while the warrior bladestorms is GG for us and frost mages destroy me ( Feral Druid).....any tips on Openers, cc rotations anything will help.

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Feral/Rogue

Paladin teams will always be hard to take, get use to it. I've played feral/rogue when the cyclone change first came, everything was fine till paladin teams started to come.

Your best deal is to try reset when paladin bubbles or bops the target you are DPS-ing. For bladestorm part, it shouldn't be a big problem for your rouge to survive it, you should try travel form away from warrior, or pop some defensive cooldowns (barkskin/last stand). If you manage to survive that one you will probably win it if paladin bubbles how you said. Try cyclone>tranq if both of you are on low HP after warrior finishes his bladestorm. And use the instant heals to your advantage, you don't have to cyclone on every proc.

For frost mages, well that's tough one, you will have to abuse pillars as much as you can. Save barkskin for deep freez if you can't trinket it.

When you are going for the kill, spam cyclone the non DPS target try to force a trinket so your rogue can blind>sap. Your best deal is to go on DPS target always. Only in case of priests and locks you can go on them. You always open with pounce while your rogue garrot. You should always use ferocious bite, while your rogue stuns. If he has a imp kidney in his build awlays wait for it to land before you use fero.

Switch only if you rly have to, the worst part with rogue/feral is the switching. Building up combo points on different target can be rly pain.

And the most important thing is, both of you need to pool your energy correctly. DOn't try going for the kill if you both are at 0 energy. Instead cyclone the target you were DPS-ing, try to buy your rogue some time to restealth and you try it to.

You will also have to heal a lot in this combo if the oposing team finds your rogue.

That would be it, if i remember something else i'll update this post.

EDIT: Also with lock teams, try killing the pet if you see the oportunity. If lock get to far away from his healer, qucik sap on him, and all out on pet. If you manage to kill the pet it's a win in 90% cases.

If you manage to reset wait for ToT cooldown before you open again.

thats has to be the most help full Reply ive seen in months thanks......Continue Posting if anyone else has anymore input.

15+ Year Old Account

Just won against this combo as mage/rogue, got lucky to find both druid and feral.

Guess you can't do much when this occurs.