Pet scaling in 3.3 helping our dps

I know we are trailing behind other pures, and I won't accept the "someone has to be the bottom" argument since mages are big examples of this.

Anyway, I've been thinking...the slow buffs to warlock damage *might* be preparing us for pet scaling with crit and haste? I hope it's still in for 3.3 because it will really help us.

Come to think of it, Destro might be disgusting if the scaling will get through that they might nerf empowered imp. I just see it now... :P

Would also help the felhunter for affliction and felguard for demonology.

Anyone already thinking about this?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Pet scaling in 3.3 helping our dps

The official response is "Yep, just not yet."

So yes, everyone is thinking about it but Blizzard is not ready to put it in, especially when Pets double dip on raid buffs. This last thing is probably whats holding them back.

R.I.P. YARG

Well, can't you Destro locks (so like 90% of the locks ) just promise Blizz to keep your imp in other dimensions while buffing? *runs away as quickly as the short gnome legs allow him to*

Although it's unrealistic, I would love to see some Felguard scaling with SPell Power converts to Attack Power... or something along those lines.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Phenetix
    Although it's unrealistic, I would love to see some Felguard scaling with SPell Power converts to Attack Power... or something along those lines.
    Already in place.

R.I.P. YARG