Cataclysm ==> Path of the Titans and Priests

I don't really understandy how Path will work and which one We should have to take as priest .

Could someone explain it to me ?
    It's not because we like a steack that we want to know who's the cow.

Re: Cataclysm ==> Path of the Titans and Priests

How should we know which one to take, if we don't even know what glyphs each path will get?
    And the the Word "Glyph"? Each path has its own "Ancient Glyphs". On Blizzcon the Normal Glyph Window was extended with the Path of Titan Glyph slots.
    You insert them in the slots. And get the bonus or the Skill.
    The Glyphs will be unlocked through Archeology.

Deleted

Wait for Cataclysm, we know shit about the path and even if we know, changes are pretty common at this time.
    Repost this in half a year~

Lets not forget Blizzard wants all paths to be good for all classes. So this question in the end is the same as

"Professions and Priests: What's the best ones?"

and the replies would be like

"I would go with A and B"
    "Oh, my priest has C and D"
    "loluguyz A and C r best"

or in other words: You'll never have an answer, even in a year. Unless they decide to change the design intents
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    I don't want to call Boubouille and wake her up for something like this.

I really hope there are some glyphs that'll give shadow priests a nice pvp boost.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

The point of the Path of the Titans is it's another way to "level up"your character. You will eventually get all of them. Yes, I said it, all. It's just gated so it takes time. Given we've seen the Earth one based around reduced bleed damage, and Armor boosting, I think it's safe to say that this shouldn't be our first choice (unless it's PvP based).

But realistically, don't expect this to be too much of a change.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~

From the screenshots that they showed of it at Blizzcon, it seems you will be able to choose a specific "Glyph" for each of the sections of the path. There seemed to be a few, for example one of them shown was a small defensive boost that was always active. The other option for that slot was a very marginal DPS cooldown, useable after you crit, and with a 5 minute cooldown.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Path of the Titans is a way for your charicter to gain the stats/skills you want in another way other then gaining gear, talents, or a level. You can change your path any time you want. So as a tank you will want a path that adds mitigation and/or hp. DPS will want inc damage. PvP will want untility but will depend on spec/class. We do not know exactally what each path does.

Other then that we have no idea.
    When people say "pls" just because its shorter then "please", I feel totally justified to say "No" just because its shorter then "Yes".

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti
    The point of the Path of the Titans is it's another way to "level up"your character. You will eventually get all of them. Yes, I said it, all. It's just gated so it takes time. Given we've seen the Earth one based around reduced bleed damage, and Armor boosting, I think it's safe to say that this shouldn't be our first choice (unless it's PvP based).
    This is how I understood it too. Considering that they said people will be able to catch up quickly, it seems to me that the earliest ones would obviously be worth the most, and the later ones would be worth less. As others have said, I'd expect one to be fairly obvious as the best for healers and one best for DPS casters but still useful to others. For instance, a healing one ancient glyph might increase healing done and received by X%; obviously that's really good for healers, decent for tanks, and nice to have but not a priority for DPS.

Either way, there really isn't a whole lot of good in speculating about it now because, again as others said, we don't really have much to run on and it's likely to go through many changes.

And remember that you can't either boost it or farm "Points" or "exp" with it, it'll just be "equal" for everyone.