Anyone else not care?

Seriously, we as Paladins, especially Ret, are the scapegoats of WoW. Get used to it. I quit caring when I started this Ret pally and we were LOLRet. Now we are at a good point but everyone else wants to us to be their free HKs again. If they nerf us (TO THE GROUND BABY!) again, then I'm going to take it in stride and continue playing the only class in the game I really love.

Deleted

Re: Anyone else not care?

You deserve a medal for not flooding the forums with tears, like most pallies

I don't play a Paladin (got one lvl 66) but i really hate fighting them, and i honestly thing Paladins could use some more utility to compensate the LoH loss

Ya, in fact I miss the old days. It was way more fun than it is now to kick someones ass as ret when we were known as the crap of WoW. Joining a pug raid back before any ret buffs and getting first in damage, after half the raid laughed at you was awesome. Spending hours to find groups to run with as ret sucked though cause no one wanted to run with a ret paladin, even if you could outdps them.

In some ways I do too, back when to pull any decent dps you had to be good... flat out, that's all there was to it. You had to know how to seal twist, when to use what and how to squeeze every last point of dps out of your character. Those were good times.

15+ Year Old Account

its just on the PTR, open QQ topics when it goes live.

ohw, ill probably be closing those also