Poll: What would you like them to do with Night of the Dead? (read below before voting)

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Army of the Dead / Night of the Dead in 3.3

It becomes a tanking CD for Unholy tanks which Unholy desperatly needs, and ensures that AotD is up for basicly every boss attempt/kill. Now if they would just fix Unholy's threat generation so Unholy tanks didn't lag so far behind.
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Araya
    It becomes a tanking CD for Unholy tanks which Unholy desperatly needs, and ensures that AotD is up for basicly every boss attempt/kill. Now if they would just fix Unholy's threat generation so Unholy tanks didn't lag so far behind.
    *Should* be fixed with the Scourge Strike Change.... but you know Blizz.
    "Clearly every aspect of one's life, from financial stability to social popularity, to sexual prowess can be boiled down to 4 numbers: One's Arena rating" ~ Xandamere

Deleted

Just remove the spell, I dont see where it fits in anywhere than to rape an innocent player for shits and giggles every 20 minutes.

Definitely some interesting changes in Patch 3.3. All things considered I think that Patch 3.3 is probably the least amount of class changes we have ever seen in a major patch as a class. HURAH!

Article I wrote directly about this: http://www.worldofdeathknightcraft.c...night-changes/

What really needs to change is Blizzard having so many abilities built around runes. All our core attacks and abilities are all part of a rotation around a finite number of runes per rotation and thus things like Army of the Dead are only really worth using at the very start of a fight. At almost any other point in the fight it becomes an overall DPS loss or just poor decision to use an ability like Army due to its 3 rune requirement.

Honestly, they need to remove runes from the 3 tanking talents as well in my opinion (Vamp Blood, Unbreakable Armor, Bone Shield).

WorldofDeathKnightCraft.com
    world of warcraft coverage for death knights and more...

Quote Originally Posted by Diseous
    I think that any DK that uses army of the dead in any other place than a BG should be removed in patch 3.3
    Added my DK in my sig just for you. This is my class forum.
    Oh dear... but it's nice to see you admit to your failure in the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Highbred
    Oh dear... but it's nice to see you admit that the class is a failure.
    Fixed

Fixed
    Remember kids, this ret paladin rerolled dk rerolled back ret paladin is skilled and knowledgeable about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky_
    Remember kids, this ret paladin rerolled dk rerolled back ret paladin is skilled and knowledgeable about the game.
    i lol'd

remember kids, using your class abilities means you should be kicked out of the raid/game
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitingisfun
    Hallo huter . good is 2 now ther is hunter woh playd till vanilla . i haved warr 2 but i was bored lol . i aso reed alot moore much forums but i writ so dab enlish i caus breein dmg to peoplol i beter just reed an wathcs i no writ point less posts an topics but mein ting is that peopl under tsand wat u writ .
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    It's like reading a slowly evolving train wreck.

I clicked on his sig and was less than impressed. Ignore the bad.