is my gear good enough to solo outland heroics?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-t...=Peepo&group=1

I was going to try and solo the horseman in Kara each week to try and get the mount, but to do that I need to get the key for Kara...

anybody able to solo BC Heroics?... is my gear and Demo spec build good enough to pull it off?... I'm planning on dragging along my low level druid alt to collect badges if I'm able to do it...

Re: is my gear good enough to solo outland heroics?

You just need to have a few things as a warlock to solo every elite in the game :

- Felguard
    - Improved Lifeline
    - Lifeline Glyph

Just hold up every dot and learn to heal your pet accordingly.
    Some bosses require constant lifeline and dotting in between because of their huge damage.

First off....it's called lifetap...not lifeline. Secondly, this statement is not 100% true. You can solo a majority of elite's....not all. And if you can I wanna see you do it, cuz i'll call you a liar, simply because there are boss' in bwl that locks can't solo no matter your spec.
    As far as what you can do in BC heroics, you should be able to solo most fairly well, ultimately your gear isn't necessarily the determining factor....it's your skills as both a player and a warlock. So try, if it doesn't work, then it's not meant to be.
    Destro crits are such a gamble for aggro sometimes....I find myself always saying, "Big crits no wammies...BIG CRITS NO WAMMIES"

i think he meant drain life by "lifeline"

He means health funnel.

10+ Year Old Account

You dont actually need the key to be able to get inside kara. You can just do what I do on my paladin (who doesn't have it). Strip naked, agro a few mobs and die within rezzing distance of the portal. Run back as a ghost, position yourself inside the gate, but not inside the portal. Hit accept rez, and be teleported inside. Been doing it that way for forever on the pally (too lazy to get the key). Get your placement right and it works.

"Stop," said a loud booming voice. And Rhonin turned around to see it was Bolvar Fordragon, but he was all burned up and shit. He took the helm from Tirion. "I can take no comfort anymore, in the world of the living, for Arthas has burned my genitals off. I shall bear the burden. I shall be the jailer of the damned." - Legendary Knaak Thread

man, i totally forgot the lifetap/hellfire trick... been awhile since i snuck into scholo... lol...

i think i may have to get the key anyway, if i want to drag my druid through for badges and potential gear drop... also gotta farm for the enchant from monroes...

Getting to attumen is harder than attumen himself. All the trash is linked to the boss so you can't skip it. There is 1 pack of 5 mobs right before the boss that is a major pain in the ass to solo. You can to be pretty perfect to pull it off so be ready to die a whole bunch of times before you get it right. That said, heroics are pretty easy. I didnt really look at your gear but as someone else mentioned, its not very gear dependant. Your spec is the same that I use to solo stuff.