Poll: Will the LoH change make it to live?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Thread: LoH Change

LoH Change

So they want to make LoH cause forebearance. This means that anyone casting loH on a protadin would lock the protadin out of shield wall. Sounds like a fail design mechanic on blizzard's part imo, especially since this would not apply to other tanks with similar 'wall' mechanics. What do people think the chances something like this makes it to live?

Deleted

Re: LoH Change

Yes this change is retarded. I rather have it not being cast on urself. Blizzard needs to put more effort and thinking before they make these silly changes. I hope they change their minds. They need to stop fucking up pve while adressing pvp issues.

No gets my vote, but that's because i sure as hell fucking hope this won't go live.

the change is so fucking stupid!

that's why i say it will go life this way!

Lol. I should have added a few more options:

1. Yes b/c its dumb and blizz fails at paladin mechanics
    2. Yes b/c its balanced.
    3. No b/c its imbalanced.
    4. No b/c Blizz's ignorance will cloud its stupidity.

Imo the best solution is make LoH work like avenging wrath by triggering an internal cooldown on divine shield, hand of protection, and divine protection. This way the prot pally would have to still make a choice about casting it on him/herself, ret pallys that people QQ about using LoH in world PvP and BGs couldn't bubble then LoH for enough of a period of time in which casting it would have likely been useful, and finally holy pallys don't get screwed if they do cast it on a prot pally and cause divine protection to be on CD then. Simply because there are so many ways to better change LoH I don't think this one in particular will make it to live.