Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted

Re: Frustrated Balance Druid Seeks help.......

Quote Originally Posted by Poldara
    The bonus of damage of SE is only applied when wrath crits anyway so it's beneficial to that so with 2k crit rating it would mean that is up pretty much most of the time, my god... nerf 2p8.5 lols
    I choked on my coffee on this aswell :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sunfyre
    Maybe it just is RNG, but I've noticed a large boost in DPS from just a few extra percent crit (say like from focus magic when we only have one mage). I favor crit as well, as it values your wrath, and thus would give you a better chance to proc your lunar eclipse and keep your eclipse rotations going. Gotta love when you manage to burn an entire eclipse cooldown trying to proc the other one.
    Well, halfway through Ulduar (when i actually specced moonkin) i started being a lot more consistant with procs than usual. Crit benefits wrath damage, it keeps us topped on starfire, it increases procs. Even just in the runs where i have had 4pt9 on, i can really feel the 15% crit loss on starfire, when im trying to roll straight into solar eclipse using WiseEclipse.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I choked on my coffee on this aswell :P
    Luckily i wasnt drinking anything :/.

So what is the impression you guys get from the new changes??????

Meh read Q's blog and he explained it nvm:O

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Philosophist
    So what is the impression you guys get from the new changes??????

Meh read Q's blog and he explained it nvm:O
    <3

That doesn't mean that my impression is shared with others, or that i am correct :P There are quite a few topics about it though - jump into one of those I think the general consensus, though, is something along the lines of "About time, but what about some compensation?".

May i ask Q if you or any other top boomkins have been using that cancel macros, im pretty sure Q doesn't, as i watched all those video and probably would have caught it. There was a Balance druid that was know for being very good and was pulling 7-8 k in vault with gear not to much better than mine, i have been perplexed about how someone in comparable gear would be doing SO much higher numbers..... have i found my answer in the stop aura macros?

Deleted

May i ask Q if you or any other top boomkins have been using that cancel macros, im pretty sure Q doesn't, as i watched all those video and probably would have caught it. There was a Balance druid that was know for being very good and was pulling 7-8 k in vault with gear not to much better than mine, i have been perplexed about how someone in comparable gear would be doing SO much higher numbers..... have i found my answer in the stop aura macros?
    WiseEclipse does what the cancel macro would do. WiseEclipse is just better at timing it I dont think anyone are actually using a macro to cancel lunar eclipse, because it would be pretty hard to time, but people have just been saying that its possible to do without an addon, just using a macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    WiseEclipse does what the cancel macro would do. WiseEclipse is just better at timing it I dont think anyone are actually using a macro to cancel lunar eclipse, because it would be pretty hard to time, but people have just been saying that its possible to do without an addon, just using a macro.
    There was an 'intelligent' macro which I had been using for a few weeks prior to WE being put together, something like:

#showtooltip Starfire
    /run local _,_,_,_,_,_,a = UnitBuff("player","Eclipse");local _,_,_,_,_,_,b = GetSpellInfo(48465);if a then if a-GetTime() < b/1000 then CancelUnitBuff("player","Eclipse") end end;
    /cast Starfire

It's this macro what formed the basis of WE though - but it did the job just as well before the addon was 'mainstream' so to speak.

wow, i never even HEARD of that mod.

Are there any number on what kind of a DPS boost it gives?? I know there is a way for me to calculate it myself but im FAR to stupid for that. Hopefully someone will have a rough idea.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Fonzey
    There was an 'intelligent' macro which I had been using for a few weeks prior to WE being put together, something like:

#showtooltip Starfire
    /run local _,_,_,_,_,_,a = UnitBuff("player","Eclipse");local _,_,_,_,_,_,b = GetSpellInfo(48465);if a then if a-GetTime() < b/1000 then CancelUnitBuff("player","Eclipse") end end;
    /cast Starfire

It's this macro what formed the basis of WE though - but it did the job just as well before the addon was 'mainstream' so to speak.
    See, i actually had no idea the macro was so elaborate :P I figured that, if i were to do it manually, i'd just have a "/cancelaura Eclispse" macro, and try to time it correctly :P

wow, i never even HEARD of that mod.

Are there any number on what kind of a DPS boost it gives?? I know there is a way for me to calculate it myself but im FAR to stupid for that. Hopefully someone will have a rough idea.
    Probably 2-400 DPS, depending on how well you handeled your rotation before the addon. Go get it, have a blast, you have a month to enjoy it