Poll: Which stage/s did you like the most?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What was your fav stage of WoW

With the closing of WotLK with 3.3 and cataclysm just around the corner, which stage of WoW did you like the most?

Deleted

Re: What was your fav stage of WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Bluey111
    With the closing of WotLK with 3.3 and cataclysm just around the corner, which stage of WoW did you like the most?
    Sunwell Plateau and initial Ulduar progression is my favorite stages of WoW so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgetable
    Vanilla. Starting off was the best part. I loved it, everything was new, nothing was repetitive.

All the Epics took time, effort and some degree of skill to acquire. I'd pay money just to go back to them days.
    How much money?

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgetable
    Vanilla. Starting off was the best part. I loved it, everything was new, nothing was repetitive.
    Yes, and I also loved BC. Stepping through the Dark Portal and entering a huge battle between demons and the Horde and Alliance was pretty cool, not to mention seeing the Outland sky for the first time, so pretty.

Beautiful sig made by Nicolette

15+ Year Old Account

They all have an epic feeling somewhere. Not all the same but impresive on its own kind of way.

15+ Year Old Account

Ulduar, hands down. Lore was fantastic. Raid was interesting and challenging.

All the triumphs of Wrath without any of the failures.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much. ~attributed to Oscar Wilde

Ulduar when it was launched. I'm hoping for a repeat with ICC.

The first MC raid(s) were a close second, but I think they had the unfair advantage of newness.

Voted Vanilla+BC. Had the most fun in BC probably but got so many good memories from Vanilla wow. I like this expansion too but I dont like snow :P.

10+ Year Old Account

creating my first character
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

The whole damn thing's fun. Why else would I pay so much money for Expansions and Time Cards and other things? Epix? HAH! Check out my Armory Page. Its a joke! PvP? Double HAH! The only good weapon any character got from PvPing is the little bone bow you get from Wsg! Then he dropped it the second he got Venomstrike from WC! I do it because its fun to make a character and immerse yourself in a world that's got to be 10 times better than this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    You know why I'm rerolling Goblin? Because they're nasty, sinister, and willing to do ANYTHING for whatever they believe in. For most Goblins, that's money, and for the bildgewater goblins, that's the Horde. This includes everything up to and including blowing themselves to hell for it.

Creating your first hero was epic.
    Hitting 40 was epic.
    Hitting 60 was epic.
    First steps into BWL/MC/Ony/AQ/ZG was epic.
    Downing those was epic.
    Walking through the dark portal was epic.
    Hitting 70 was epic.
    First steps into Kara/ZA/Mag/Gruul's/TK/SSC/BT/SWP was epic.
    Downing those was epic.
    First steps on Northrend was epic.
    Hitting 80 was epic.
    First steps into OS/Maly/Naxx/Uld/ToTC was epic.
    Downing those was epic.

No doubt it's been a hell of a journey since the start, and with ICC and Cataclysm on it's way, it's not letting down anytime soone.
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Gah, didn't see the "All of the above" option. I want my mon-... err... vote back D<
    "Like it's MY fault some BIG dragon knocked me into a cave full of LITTLE dragons!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Paperweight View Post
    The community didn't go down the shitter because of the LFG system, the LFG system just introduced you to the shitty community in a horribly effective way.

I began playing about halfway through BC. Spent the entire expansion picking a character and finally hitting 70. Outland was cool, but so many of the places (Hellfire, Terokkar, Blade's Edge, Netherstorm) were ugly, boring or both.

When I got on the boat at Menethil for Howling Fjord, I was so excited. When I landed in Valgarde, I shat myself.
    Then Rhonin went down to Blackrock Depths, killed Emperor Dagram Thaurissan, and fathered the heir to the throne of Ironforge with the extremely grateful Moira Bronzebeard. But he wasn't done yet; the Dark Iron Dwarves were doing the bidding of Ragnaros the Firelord, so Rhonin went down to Molten Core and beat the crap out of everybody.

"TOO SOON," bellowed Ragnaros.

But Rhonin was all: "It's never too soon to party, Rhonin-style."

And then he beat Ragnaros to death with his own hammer, because Rhonin is the only Mage who ever had the mad skillz to train two-handed maces.

On the way out of Blackrock Mountain, Rhonin went to the spire and pwned Nefarian. He saved Vaelestrasz the Red, and the two did a celebratory chest bumb.

i wnet with van wow..because it was when i stated and evrything was so new and cool

15+ Year Old Account

Not really a option.. but when I was learning the game I seemed to have the most fun.

Well, I began playing half-way through TBC, but leveling up my Warlock for the first time was amazing. Exploring, having fun, meeting people, getting a mount. Then I walked through the Dark Portal - SHAZZAM! Amazingly beautiful. Questing was fun, finally hitting 70 was fun, then raiding for the first time in my life was fun. And the feeling of getting my epic flyer, and then finally getting a Netherdrake. Some of my best times in WoW. Then I got on the Zepplin to go to Howling Fjord, yet again, amazing. Howling Fjord, Borean Tundra, Grizzly Hills, and even parts of Dragonblight were sooo much fun to quest in. It felt epic. And raiding Naxx and getting full T7.5, Great. I'm really looking forward to ICC and Cataclysm. I'm expecting them to be just as epic as everything else has been.

Deleted

I voted for BC+Wrath.
    I do not agree with people saying vanilla was so much better and blizzard so just let us all go back to vanilla realms. Dont get me wrong, i love wow back in the old days. But in comparison to BC/Wrath it kinda sucked.
    Outside of 40 man raids there was no end game. Only a hand full of guilds on the server did 40 mans so you had to be lucky to be in one of them.
    Next to that people keep saying how getting epics back in those days took skill ?!? excuse me? i got full T2 by /follow and /afk on one of the other 39 people.
    my mage spend the entire 4 hours raiding /assist main tank /cast frotbolt.
    My druid friend has a macro that would target the person on lowest life and casted a heal on them. He spend the entire raiding time pushing 1 button.
    vanilla wow was piss easy and boring as hell. sorry to say but its true.
    owh and dont forget that doing a simple 5 man dungeon could take hours to complete.
    No quicky in your lunch break back then.
    Questing was way smoother in bc/wrath and i feel i actually get something in return for my time put into the game.